• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Back to me needing a partner. It seems, no matter what the date, all the people out here John their way out of going. At least this is not last minute like last time... yet...

Campy R.O.B. looking for a partner over this way. Chea!!!

And I just recently took another count of my video gaming collection and it is getting pretty serious!!!

I mean, 68 Wii games!!!

And 71 Gamecube games!!!

And an Atari Jaguar??? WTF?

No wonder I scrub at Brawl. Plus, Little King's Story is the best game, like ever. Seriously... Starcraft, Kirby's Super Star, and Ogre Battle 64 (from 3 to 1) are like thee only games better...

/other off topic gaming rant

Curaga

Smash Ace
We set this up well in advance so people have plenty of time to look forward to it. :D

I'll be teaming with the mighty GEE-OH-EX.

I think Fezz TL needs a partner because of that though..

Super awesome Toon Link partner for sale? lol

GOX

Smash Apprentice
No wonder I scrub at Brawl. Plus, Little King's Story is the best game, like ever. Seriously... Starcraft, Kirby's Super Star, and Ogre Battle 64 (from 3 to 1) are like thee only games better...
Good man.
Starcraft is so classic.
and I would totally run a Kirby Super Stars Speedrun side event.

Look at it this way... this tourney's closer to you than the Orlando ones and MUCH closer than the Miami ones. Start a carpool.

Curaga

Smash Ace
OOS bonus for a player who places top 3 is $50.

An update..

A player who brings a Wii & and a copy of Brawl will have their door fee removed completely, even if they choose not to enter ANY tournament.

So, bring a wii and brawl, allow it to be used for tournament, and get into GameKnights for absolutely no admission. Enjoy friendlies of Brawl, as well as all the resources GK has to offer for no cost!

We'll have 20 televisions at our disposal for Brawl ALONE, and 8 televisions for other games: SF4, BlazBlue, Rockband, what have you.

Also.. there will be an fighting game themed OVERNIGHTER. Spend all night at GK in a fighting game environment: filled with Brawl, Melee, SF4, BB, KoF12, MvC2, TvC, T5:DR, and much more! Keep checking back for times and dates.

Yet another tid-bit of news: The Bawls and Redbull girls will be there for the tournament to give out free samples and merchandise. So even if you don't enter a tournament, bring a Wii, get in for free, and then grab some free drinks from the Bawls and Redbull girls! :D

ANOTHER ADDITION.. lol

We will be hosting a Brawl fest at GK on an upcoming Friday or Saturday. Exact date is not decided yet, but it should help boost the community as well as provide practice for the tournament in advance. There will probably be a handful of these gatherings before the big day.

OP will be updated tomorrow. :D

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Im looking forward to this fest and this tourney! D-torr you gotta find a way to make it son!

Curaga

Smash Ace
OP has been updated!

It also includes a link to the global listing thread!

Help make this a huge and fun event and HYPE IT UP! :D

I'm still around to answer any questions, comments, or concerns. Thanks!

-RXgaming.

Curaga

Smash Ace
I need a favor from anyone who's looking forward to this tournament;

I put up the link to the global listings thread in this OP, to help attract even more players, please throw in some posts over there as well to get it hyped up.

Thanks. :D

Gindler

Smash Champion
Free redbulls and bawls? even though I hate those drinks it makes me want to go even more (free is enough for me to drink ****)

and afro taking money matches? can I get in for 2 bucks wario vs. your snake?

AfroQT

Smash Master
IT WOULD SEEM MY INITIAL POST (AS WELL AS MY LAST) WERE IGNORED. SO IM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN THIS TIME WITH HUGE FONT.

SOMEONE MM ME IN STREET FIGHTER 4, PREFERABLY FOR THE 360.

Also i accept Red

Curaga

Smash Ace
Just a reminder, to further the attendance list of this tournament: I need the community to post in the global tournament thread that is linked in the original post.

:D

AfroQT

Smash Master
You can counter it by killing dhalsim before he has to chance to get you where he wants.
Which is Mid to Far screen.

Top Bottom