• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GIRL POWER #1: War of the Demi-Goddesses!!! (Congrats Saccharose and long live Team Palutena!)

(For Fun) Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
Today's the day ladies and gentlemen! If you haven't already checked in, NOW is the time for at 9PM Central Time (7PM if you live in Pacific Time, 8 if in Mountain Time, and 10 if you live in Eastern Time, otherwise, look up a timezone map and figure out when you need to be here), check ins will close and if you haven't checked in by then, you will automatically be disqualified. Refer to the OP when you need to know who your next opponent's friend code is and also keep a tab open on this thread as well until you are fully eliminated from this tournament.

I shall be sending PM's to the remaining 12 combatants who haven't dropped out pre-tournament with links to the OP, the challonge brackets, a link to the chat room I have created (which I advise using so I know who is here and who is not, barring that, keep a tab open on this thread.) and the password to enter said chat room.

Remember, the prizes for 1st through 4th are Battle Points. Don't know what BP is? Check out this thread I made all about it!

http://smashboards.com/threads/otl-...ter-redeem-all-of-your-hard-earned-bp.374363/

1st place gets 60 BP

2nd place gets 48 BP

3rd place gets 36 BP

4th place gets 24 BP

Good luck to all. ;)

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
Bumping like a boss! To those here who are participating, keep a tab open on this thread A. so I know you are here and aren't playing hooky if for some reason you don't feel like using the chat room I provided in todays PM earlier and B. so as you progress through the tournament, you can easily get the digits of your next opponent without any fuss. :) If your opponent is a no show, I say give em 10-15 minutes to show up before moving on. If your opponent is here, battle em and whoever wins the match report to me either on this thread or the chatroom the final score so I can properly record it in the challonge brackets.

Now....the question on everybody's mind. Which Demi-Goddess and her team will win this childish catfight? Will it be Rosalina and her cute like a button legion of followers or will it be the sassy Palutena and her tough league of femme fatales?

One thing is for certain, only ONE team can come out of this cat fight on top! ;)

This is....GIRL POWER #1: WAR OF THE DEMI-GODDESSES!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Techei

Smash Rookie
NNID
Techei
3DS FC
0430-8277-3978
_Fonz_ If you show up, your my opponent. FC: 0430-8277-3978

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
Late, but thanks to all who participated in last nights tournament and long live Team Palutena (and congrats to the last Team Rosalina member placing in 3rd)

Top Bottom