• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish (Ganon) vs Aftermath (Samus) tourney matches

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Just a couple tourney matches between my ganon and aftermath's samus at the last tang tournament that washington went to, these were like the only tournament matches recorded though, that was pretty gay lol

anyways, here they are

Match 1

Match 2

I'm also painfully aware of my random complete inability to do arials out of dthrow, i dont even know wtf that was about lol dthrow up tilt isn't a good combo, my bad XD

anyways, enjoy i guess haha

EDIT: btw the music was kinda just slapped onto both of these so i dont really care what you think about it lol

EDIT NUMBER TWO: I forgot to say, I banned pokemon stadium and he banned yoshi's story

Vall3y

Smash Lord
yeah gimpy got the reverse uair edgeguard down great .. samus died from the floor so many times
good matches

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The music collision was annoying. If you're going to put new music into the video, please remove all other sound.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Is it possible that Gimpy's Ganon is even better than his Bowser? ^_^
Good matches. And I liked the second song, what was the name/band?

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Dthrow > Uair

The most simple and quickest for a Ganon's Dthrow since it has a bit of higher sucess rate due to his 270 degree angle Uair... Quite stringable at low damage and ohkay knockback at high damage...

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
you must not have read the first post lol
Yes... Practice, practice, practice... Dthrow has a bit of lag before you could do an aerial... So just give a .5 second wait before acting out... Better way to read your opponent's DI this way...

cF=)

Smash Lord
NEVER PUT MUSIC WITHOUT REMOVING THE VIDEO'S SOUND. OMG MY EARS.

Nice ganon overall, love your edgeguard and your spacing n___n

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
Yes... Practice, practice, practice... Dthrow has a bit of lag before you could do an aerial... So just give a .5 second wait before acting out... Better way to read your opponent's DI this way...
Lol who are you? I recommend doing some research on sarcasm.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
omg justin posted? LOL you NEVER post, then you randomly step into the me vs aftermath vids thread to LAY DOWN THE LAW lol too good

XD

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer

You two are the proud candidates in my smash video search engine beta test... ^_^

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
well for whatever reason dthrow wasn't working lol, and i dont know about unbeatable >_>
unbeatable by Aftermath's Samus in those vids...which happened in the past...but that's besides the point

Dthrow -> Xair = Ganny is awesome

@Buzz: That layout I find aesthetically pleasing. Any way of also indicating the stage being played?

Top Bottom