• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's crazy auction mafia | Game over, Mafia wins

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Is it possible to retract bids? Because if so, I take back my bid on Roleblock.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm being serious.
Oh that... I was hoping that my bid would be the last one, thinking it was moments before the deadline. Turns out I was wrong. Sorry about that.
Bid:7250 on the stinkbug

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Doubt it works like that
Just in case it does. It would suck if it turns out that the rules are like that, and I wasn't able to retract my bid since someone else had already bid on top of it, it was too late etc.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If someone bids on top of yours your bid wouldnt exist anymore and you wouldnt get charged for it
But you can't just drop a bid you have already made and someone hasnt topped

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
If someone bids on top of yours your bid wouldnt exist anymore and you wouldnt get charged for it
But you can't just drop a bid you have already made and someone hasnt topped
Probably, but doesn't hurt to try.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Bids can't be retracted but I'll make an exception this time because I didn't clarify in the rules. No more retracting bids in the future though.

:059:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm okay with it too but I think I missed it. Cutoff was GMT and I was about 20 minutes off. We'll see if I actually get it.

:186:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'd give it to you for sake of gheb not being here to close out the day and it was relatively close to deadline. But we gonna find out

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I mean, if scum want the neighborizor, sure, but I kept both the roleblocker out of scum's hands and the stinkbug out of the scum's hands. They're the two abilities that probably help scum the most.

P.S. I'm town and if I live through tonight I'll be shocked. I wanted that Roleblocker because it's my only chance of living and I wanted that Stinkbug because it's a one-shot ability I can use before I die and have some chance of impacting the game after my death.

:186:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
No i get neighborizer doesnt help scum much but i see no reason for zalaks only post to be one big bid on something like that.
Rb and stinkbug i can understand

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
No i get neighborizer doesnt help scum much but i see no reason for zalaks only post to be one big bid on something like that.
Rb and stinkbug i can understand
I don't understand how neighbour wouldn't help mafia. Can't it convince their neighbours of their innocence?

Also, did you intentionally try to get me to waste money on the RB?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I don't understand how neighbour wouldn't help mafia. Can't it convince their neighbours of their innocence?

Also, did you intentionally try to get me to waste money on the RB?
Its the least useful of the three options for scum and its another place where they have to watch out and not make slips. High risk high reward kinda deal

I wouldn't say intentionally waste money was the idea but make people pay for something if they want it

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I got the neighbor because I like its ability. I don't think you can use that to determine my alignment. It gives every role the ability to communicate secretly with another player. Who does that not help?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I got the neighbor because I like its ability. I don't think you can use that to determine my alignment. It gives every role the ability to communicate secretly with another player. Who does that not help?
But why would you prefer it over the stinkbug, for example. I can understand how neighbourhood can be useful, but I don't understand why it would be so valuable. Honestly, I think stinkbug is more useful. It has a clear use and purpose, and is unlikely to backfire.
Can someone explain, in detail, why a neighbourhood could be useful?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
"Ew

Gross"

Vote: Laundry
FoS Kursed
Why would you want to lynch the guy with all the items? It's considerably more likely he's town, than mafia. And if he is town, then he's probably going to be killed anyway.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I just can't live without a private chat, okay!?!?

Also, Rosalina just made a good point, Kursed.

Top Bottom