• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting to level 100

Noa.

Smash Master
Which way is the easiest way to get to level 100? The fastest way I can think of is just trading my pokemon to a friend, and have him train it. Is there any other faster way, apart from action replay, or cheating?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Well if you trust your friend lot then that would be the safest bet, if its a weak pokemon start by giving it exp share and have a stronger pokemon do the battles. If you want even faster exp do this by first sending out the weak pokemon then switching out on the first turn into a strong pokemon. That would give you both the exp from the battle and exp share. Then when there strong enough fight the elite 4 continusly or area's that you unlock after the elite 4 (sevii islands, survival area depending on the game, dont use battle frontier as you get NO exp from battles).

Of course if you use both methods (trading to someone and exp share/ elite 4 you will get even more exp.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Lucky egg, steal one from a chansey. It gives the effect of boosting experience without trading as long as it's held.
Exploit Emerald's cloning glitch to have 100s of Rare Candies. Sure your pokemon will be pathetically weak when compared to lv. 100s leveled up normally. . .

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Lucky egg, steal one from a chansey. It gives the effect of boosting experience without trading as long as it's held.
Exploit Emerald's cloning glitch to have 100s of Rare Candies. Sure your pokemon will be pathetically weak when compared to lv. 100s leveled up normally. . .
It's all about EV-training.

:psycho:

mario smash

Smash Rookie
there is one way to get to level 100 pretty easy it works for me just take the pokemon you want to level; 100 to the pokemon center than go to fuego iron works and go to one of the revolving platforms to than put some thing heavy on the DS directional pad and you will keep moving back and forth and in a bout 2 to 3 three days you pokemon will be level 100.

Lightningcard18

Smash Rookie
-Play against Elite Four, even if you strap on an Exp. Share and switch out.

-If Pokemon can take on Elite Four, then give it a Lucky Egg, and it would help if it was traded to you.

Overload

Smash Lord
beat elite four a lot with that one pokemon and have exp share on it

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's all about the evolution of the POKEMON! (First one to get the reference gets a cookie.)

But yeah, Elite 4. The first time I ever trained a Pokemon to level 100 (I used Rare Candies in Red, I admit it) was when I was filling up my Pokedex in Ruby, and while using Exp Share to level up Pokemon to evolve them, using my stronger Pokemon as the actual fighters, I got my Blaziken to level 100, then my Swampert. Eventually I got tired and used a Secret Base trick for the rest of my team, but it's irrelevant since it's not possible in this generation with the lack of real Secret Bases.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
It's all about the evolution of the POKEMON! (First one to get the reference gets a cookie.)

But yeah, Elite 4. The first time I ever trained a Pokemon to level 100 (I used Rare Candies in Red, I admit it) was when I was filling up my Pokedex in Ruby, and while using Exp Share to level up Pokemon to evolve them, using my stronger Pokemon as the actual fighters, I got my Blaziken to level 100, then my Swampert. Eventually I got tired and used a Secret Base trick for the rest of my team, but it's irrelevant since it's not possible in this generation with the lack of real Secret Bases.
2B a master...*eats cookie*

Mewter

Smash Master
hahahahah

Here's the easiest way(And fastest, and EV trained way) without AR.

Trade pokemon to friend.
Make it hold lucky egg.
Have it in the first slot in the party.
Go to elite four.
switch it out with every new pokemon.

The pokemon will gain DOUBLE experience.
Even better,

Once your pokemon is high enough level, make it beat the elite four on its own!
A lot.

EV train it at a high level. Once I did this to my level 90 Mewtwo. Its special att. stat rose by 64 in one level.

Voila! A level One hundred Pokemon!
Now all you have to do is convince your friend to trade it back.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
Train a Pokemon that you got from someone else and give that pokemon Exp Share-lots of exp right there.
Also do Battle Tower and get rare candie.

Top Bottom