• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Project M to Work through USB loader gx

Ufotofu2

Smash Rookie
So I finally finished all the steps of this, naively thinking it'd work for me (can't post link, but it's called "a comprehensive guide for european smashers for project M" or something if you google it)

I got everything on the homebrew channel. Brawl appeared on the USB loader, so I clicked Ocarina cheats ON and the VIB setting or whatever it says.

Brawl appears, click start game. Back to homebrew menu. My brother and I were so excited, and then it just kept doing that and not working.

Is this a regular problem? I noticed the light on my hard drive actually blinks as if its struggling, and then comes back to the homebrew menu and its shining fine. I have a seagate flex or something, with 1 TB space.

Anyone managed to get it working?

absolyst

Smash Rookie
which PM version?

take a look at this and see if you did anything different
Will this guide also work for a non-PAL wii? As in, one that wasn't created in a PAL region (I can't post the link to the guide because this is my first post, sorry)

NXero

Smash Apprentice
Try reinstalling the d2x cios.
Also, this may sound stupid, but did you check the lock on the SD card? Is it inserted correctly? A friend of mine had a lot of problems due to a faulty SD

Top Bottom