• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting both of the Ice Climbers to do different smash attacks at the same time.

Stevenac2001

Smash Rookie
I do not know if this is useful, but if you do not know, In ssbm you can make the C-Stick act like how it does in SSB4 wii u. If you hold A and tap the C-Stick in a direction, the smash attack will charge until the deadline or when you let go of A. Watch the video "top 10 insane wobbles plays" and at exactly 1 minute, Wobble's spot dodges and charges a smash attack with Nana. In that position, you are holding A and nothing else. However, when you are holding A, you can do the thing i mentioned earlier with the C-Stick. Now, both of the IC's are charging either the same smash attack or a different smash attack. To do a different smash attack tap the C-Stick in a different direction than the smash attack Nana is holding. Try it yourself. NOTE!!!: This may or may not have already been discovered or a better version of it has already been found I DO NOT KNOW. P.S.: I found this out about 3 weeks ago and I posted this at around 12:30 am march 11th 2015.

Top Bottom