• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Low presents: Get Low Randomly Hosts a Brawl Tournament! (Ft. PA, KY & MI)

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
So I can't decide if I want to be a :toonlink: main, or a :metaknight: main. Help me decide?
Pick Toony! Everyone and their grandmother already mains MK. They're all gonna know that matchup like the back of their hand. That's who you wanted to use in the first place, right?

And plus, Toon Link won a tourney in Maryland or something the other day. So yeah. Woohoo. :3

Get Low

Smash Ace
Pick Toony! Everyone and their grandmother already mains MK. They're all gonna know that matchup like the back of their hand. That's who you wanted to use in the first place, right?

And plus, Toon Link won a tourney in Maryland or something the other day. So yeah. Woohoo. :3
Yeah, I think I will end up using Toon Link. I mean, MK is fun because he ***** everything, but you're right about everyone knowing the matchup. Besides, I love Toon Link's ability to control the stage with all of his projectile's, and I usually have a blast using him.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Double Metaknight teams are not only legal, but highly encouraged.
If you want to win free money, just enter teams and do double Metaknight.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Carroll: I *might* have a partner already, but if he doesn't want to/can't make it, then I would love to. :v Especially since it's $5 doubles. Loving these prices.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I haven't even talked to him about it, I just want him to because it'd be funny.

EDIT: why is this brawl again? And why are you maining someone that isn't peach?

2nd Edit: You know peach isn't bad in brawl, right?

Get Low

Smash Ace
EDIT: why is this brawl again? And why are you maining someone that isn't peach?

2nd Edit: You know peach isn't bad in brawl, right?
It clearly states in the first line of the OP that I'm hosting Brawl because I never get to play it, and I like it.

Also, I really like Brawl Peach, but I just like Toon Link better. Peach is just my Melee thing.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I might actually want to come to this. An hour away isn't the worst, and it actually looks like not everyone here will just trash me. After all the friendlies I played with Hari, the game seems actually learnable again.

I just don't know who I'd main yet, but I could practice.

all in all I might attend this, but nobody should team with me because I'm terrible. xD

Get Low

Smash Ace
How does she feel about that?
I have to tell you something. It may sadden you deeply, and you may not even be able to accept it at first, but it's best that you know.

Peach isn't real, Andrew. She's an inanimate object. You can't just have conversations with her. She's just a video game character.

I know this may be shocking to you, but I promise, everything will be okay.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I have to tell you something. It may sadden you deeply, and you may not even be able to accept it at first, but it's best that you know.

Peach isn't real, Andrew. She's an inanimate object. You can't just have conversations with her. She's just a video game character.

I know this may be shocking to you, but I promise, everything will be okay.
You made the thread bro.

Top Bottom