• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Hype Monthly #9

How satisfied were you with this tournament? Rate us and leave comments please.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 (worst)

• Total voters

Bomber7

Smash Hero
First of all I want to thank everyone who came out today. It was a blast! There were so many upsets, and so many upset. Ha ha. Since the FGC players were away, the Smashers played. We had a nice turnout, we have 14 people show up. 11 for Brawl, and 10 for Smash 64. Turaz won by default in Melee since he was the only one who signed up for it. Project M could use some improvement only getting 3 entrants, but we will work on that this year. Just as a reminder, we won't be doing anything until July. The next major event will be Summercon June 22nd-23rd. See you guys then!

One more thing: When you order food, please pay right then an there. I know the people at the venue are nice enough to let you pay later, but it'd better if you just pay when you order to prevent any problems in case someone forgets.

Anyway, here's the results.

Brawl:
1: Brawlman ($33.00)
2: Pip ($16.50)
3: Gugglo ($5.50)
4: Gunner
5: Bomber
5: Sumit
7: Dave1
7: Holden
9: Brandon
9: Andrew
9: BSL

Melee:
Turaz (So pro)

Smash 64:
1: Brawlman ($10.00-Winner takes all)
2: Uncle Kenny
3: Bomber
4: Gunner
5: Stark
5: Dave1
7: Sumit
7: Gugglo
9: Pip
9: turaz

Project M:
1: Brawlman ($11.00)
2: Turaz ($3.00)
3: BSL ($2.00)
4: none (biggest noob I have ever seen, went winless after trashtalking everyone)

Dave0

Smash Rookie
N64 my new game, placed better there than in brawl! haha

Really though n64 was super fun, great tourney bomber, ggs all :)

Kyuubi9

Smash Cadet
Hey Bomber. Would you mind posting a picture of the bracket for me? There are a few matches on my SD card that I need to identify.

HoldeN HoT FiyA

Smash Apprentice
Gunner had the worst tripping luck I've ever seen against Pip lol, he tripped into a charged f-smash and tripped going for a thunder after an u-smash among others. He was really cool about it though, a ton of respect for him!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
How long until we get to see those replays. I really want to see mine against Gugglo. Those were the most intense games of the tourny.

Kyuubi9

Smash Cadet
Tesh is working on uploading them so they could be up soon.
Game & Watch's charged smash attacks are too good especially if you trip if front of it.
The videos for the Get Hype Monthly #8 are up on the video thread. Check it out.

Top Bottom