• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Hype Monthly #10 All the Hype!

Rate us on how we did! 1 being the worst, 10 being the best! Feel free to give feedback!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We may not have had as many people as we normally do, but man did the people who showed up bring the hype! So many intense matches and I feel bad for the guys who didn't show. Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped make this tournament a great experience!

Just as a few notes for next time:
1) We are in the Sanctuary Room at Coscino's; I apologize for having left that detail out, but it will be stated on tournament threads to come.

2) I want to remind people to be on time! Because it's a local event, I don't mind starting an hour or so late, but no more than that. When I say that the venue opens at 11 and we start for 12, I really mean we are starting for 12. I expect players to arrive at/before the time I say I'm going to start. In only extreme circumstances do I not mind waiting that extra hour to start at 1pm. However I'm saying this now, if 1 pm rolls around and only a couple people have showed, I don't care how many of you guys are on the way, I'm canceling the tournament. I want to be able to do more kinds of things at Get Hype for you guys, but if I have to wait for everyone to show up and it causes us to start things late, then there's nothing I can do.

3) I know there was a lot of hype and excitement, but just watch the volume next time, keep in mind there are people eating in the main restaurant next to the Sanctuary.

Results
Brawl Singles:
1: Jnig
2: Brandon
3: Bomber
4: Andrew
5: Rab%n
6: Weezy
7: Fancy

64 Singles:
1: Fancy
2: Jazzy Jinx
3: Stark
4: Stefon
5: Rab%n
5: Bomber
7: Brandon
7: Andrew

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sorry I missed it, Bomber. I slept through the whole thing.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
IMO find a new venue where hype is allowed. It like automatically diminishes the experience if you can't get hype. Just something I wanted to point out.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
IMO find a new venue where hype is allowed. It like automatically diminishes the experience if you can't get hype. Just something I wanted to point out.
It's not like anyone complained about us being loud, but you know, there's only so loud you can get before you're kinda overdoing it.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Taylor, how about you encourage some Melee players to attend Get Hype. I want to run Melee, but I can't unless you guys show up.

Top Bottom