• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Equiped with Rush Jet (brackets added)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles 4 Teams $10 RR

#1-RaygeMan $30 3-0
#2-Sm3gaRM $10 2-1
#3-Blubbadon 1-2
#4-TX Graveyard 0-3

Melee Doubles 5 Teams $10 RR
#1-JBMRM $40 3-1 (Won 2nd set of Grand Finals 3-1)
#2-KuCone $10 3-1
#3-Magesh 2-2
#4-South Dakota 1-3
#5-Lincoln 1-3

Brawl Singles 10 $5
#1-MRM $30
#2-Ghoul $15
#3-Jman $5
#4-Sm3esh
#5-Rayku
#5-Blubba
#7-DYosh
#7-GG222
#9-Darf Nate
#9-Selodin

Melee Singles 14 $5
#1-JBM $40
#2-MRM $20
#3-Sm3esh $10
#4-Rayku
#5-Selodin
#5-Bee
#7-Blubba
#7-Pie
#9-Majik
#9-Jman
#9-Yosh
#9-Dyosh
#13-GG222
#13-Darf Nate

GG's, thanks for coming all, shouts later.

There will be vids of melee, no brawl was recorded, though we should have recorded Jman and Rayku in dubs and maybe grandfinals but :/

darf nate

Smash Cadet
that tournament was fun as ****...

megaroboman, thanks for hosting this tournament i liked how laid back it was and the massive amounts of friendlies that were going on at all times.

blubba that was the best link ive ever saw in person... had fun playing tons of friendlies with you

selodin also had fun playing all those friendlies and watching how epicly fast your fingers are

the G dorf main from lincoln... i forgot your name but thanks for teaching me how to tech lol... i can't believe i went all this time playing and didn't realize how often i should be doing that when i land. that should speed up my play tremendously.

gamegenie... it was fun talking to you, you seem like pretty fun dude

overall this tourney was a ton of fun even though i got dominated by everyone. ill just practice some more for next time

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
GGs to everyone, hope you didn't mind my terrible Link, lol.

Thanks for all the games, I learned and was reminded of a few things I need to work on to improve my gameplay. I can't wait to analyze videos.

Ya'll just wait, sooner or later the only character in the game that matters is gonna be winnin'.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Ghoul-Gotta keep coming to games, you have crazy talent, need to go OOS and show these people how smart your ROB is.

Jman-Thanks for organizing the Dakota carpooling and for coming and for being a big part of the Nebraska smash scene. If I don't see you before you go to Japan I hope you stay safe and get to live out your dreams and all that ****. Your doubles games in Brawl were too good. I'd actually like to team with you sometime if possible.

Sm3esh-I'll watch the videos to see if you let me win or not. We are a bad team even in brawl :/ <3

Rayku-Thanks for driving forever basically for a 14 man tournament. I was honestly terrified to play you because sheik dittos are my 2nd least favorite matchups to Falco(n). Had to go to Overtime in that doubles set. I really hope it was worth it. Sad you "lost" in brawl, I was scared to play you again in barwl.

Blubba-I was impressed with how good your link was in both games, especially considering you don't play brawl anymore. That set vs GG222 and also Yosh were super Hype! Your recovery with Link in melee and stock carrying was godly.

DYosh-Welcome back! GG's

GG222-I think you could be a big mix of the 7 dwarfs at times.

Darf Nate-Thanks for coming. Sounds like you need some melee school in the lab. Me too.

Selodin-I can see some real improvement in your melee playing. LOL @ your having to play Jman in losers in both games. GG's in brawl.

JBM-I'm beggining to hate Randall that *****. But you ***** game 3 so :(

Bee-I think my controller was bugged out during our set, I'll check on the video, but my shield was doing some crazy ****. Nice showing btw.

Pie-You need more confidence man, you've got a lot of tech skill and nice moves, just execute.

Majik-Coulda been you here at #2 honestly, but you lost your momentum.

Yosh-The sexy Machine. I wish Yoshi had better jumping in melee :/

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
All right shoutouts cause I havent did these in a long time also OFFICIAL SALTY JOHNS cause I dont even play this game anymore Kappa.
MegaRobMan- Thanks for the tourney and the ride back home sucks that I didnt get games with you. Also how in the hell I am the 7 dwarfs rolled into 1? was it the twin 1st stage goatee looking beard or what?

Jman-Likewise to Rob that I didnt get games in with you but it was nice talking to you and I hope I play you before you leave for Japan also Maxtrix 1 pill analogy.

Blubba_Pinecone- It was nice getting in games with you and getting rocked by Link in a 7-3 MU but became a 5-5 cause of my rusty ass and it shows when I drop simple Falco CG to Dair stuff and dropped whiff/shield punishes. Also it was nice to see meet a FGC guy such as myself who plays anime games like P4A and BB who goes to events and such who also plays smash. Interesting converstation was held that day. Hope to see you down here again so I can rightfully bop you cause I should of won that brawl match PJSalt.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
-CONTINUED
Bee- Forgot to get games in with you
Noah- Screw Falcon and everything about him GG's.

Yosh- Yoshi is ass I shouldnt do that badly against you GG's regardless.
JBM- Not used to the glasses forgot to play you also good stuff at 1st.
Majik- I miss that Ganon.

Darf Nate- GG's man we all start at the bottom just study matches, learn to be patient in certain situations and study stuff and play alot and you be fine. Also watch Wak's Advance how to play Melee video if you haven't already, it's old but informative also read's Sirlin's How TO WIN book for tourney advice.

Rakyu- GG's I wanted to play Lucario dittos but you being like naa screw that Imma play Ike. Also Snake is hella dumb with stuff that dont make sense sometimes but Brawl is like that.

DarkYoshi- Didnt get real matches with you in SSBB maybe next time.
Seldom-Dont remember If I played you or not but if i didn't try 2 get games in next time.

Ghoul- Nice ROB you have there I need 2 play you in real matches next time with actual mains.

pieisamazing

Smash Cadet
Jman - Good to see you again, man. We've both gotten a lot better. Those were much better matches then the crap we played over a year ago lol. Also, thanks for doing the recording. I'm always glad to have some videos to study of myself. Thanks a ton.
Rayku - You have some crazy fast hands. But **** sheik
Blubba - I only played against you in doubles, but that link is solid. It was hard to pin you down or kill you.
Bee - Nice work. You made it farther than me, lol.
GameGenie - Son, your hands are so fast; I have no idea why you don't play this game anymore. It's way better than all other fighters, real talk.
Darf Nate - Sorry there was no 64, man. I just read that it was your favorite of all of them. I'm glad you came and had fun, though.
Selodin - You are a pretty nice dude. You ***** me in friendlies, but I felt like I was doing a lot better in our tourney set. I was getting pretty flustered lol, I wanted to win at least one game.
JBM - Bro, we never played. All you did was backseat game while I was playing Jman.
Majik - If you had used fox we all know how that set would have turned out lol. Thanks for giving me a chance by going marth. Also, good times playing manly falcon games after.
Smeesh - I can't believe there's a recorded match of you losing to me... except I can because you SDed like 3 times you brute.
MRM - Thanks for organizing, as always. I really wish I could make it down mid-week for more games. I really want to play this game more, but I'm not really challenged that much by the people I can play with conveniently. Also, **** sheik

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Playing Smash and other FG's expands your knowledge and makes you a better FG player overall as a whole and they can transfer into other games like Smash into UMVC3 for example. But REAL TALK though I have been thinking about playing again just still thinking about it and still deciding on FG journey of mine.

bee1

Smash Rookie
Made an account just cause...

Noah - I got lucky, thanks for convincing me to go though. It was a lot of fun.
Jman - GGs, good meeting you and was fun playin some crazy Falcon FFAs lol
Rayku - Dude, you're tech skill is too high. Spacies suck, Shiek sucks more. GGs.
Blubba - Man, that Link, I've never played that matchup before. Your Link is good though, those games took too long.
GameGenie - Sorry I didn't get to play any friendlies with you, man, maybe next time.
Darf Nate - GGs man, hope to see you again, was fun playing with you.
Selodin - Your spacies are too good and your tech skill is too good. You 3-4 stocked me a lot lol.
JBM - I remember I played you in Lincoln a while ago, I've improved a lot. One of the things I remember from you is "You gotta play to get better", in the context of I was just watching cause I knew I would be *****. Anyways, maybe next time.
Majik - Your Ganon is still way better than mine, I still don't know how I teched that Wizard's foot lol.
Smeesh - You are one hilarious guy with some fast hands. That knee into super fast u-air was so dang sick, and I might be in a combo video getting wrecked by you :D
MRM - Ah Rob, sounds like some Johns. I kept jumping from the ledge when I kept trying to hit back and then waveland on, you kept punishing me for jumping, but I was so nervous I couldn't do what I wanted lol. GGs. Thanks for setting it up.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Darf Nate is the future of Nebraska Smash

Mad I didn't get to come and play me some Jman friendlies :sonic: dittos

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Seldin in bracket went Marth, then Ditto'd me. I was so mad. I did the ditto in one tourny in 08, once last summer with True Blue, the FL :sonic:, and the like 2mins we played in april. Its the weirdest thing in brawl, its a terrible time chasing one another and lacking kill power on a midweight character that you can't even gimp :p

Also @ Rob- i think doubles was overall fav thing from the whole event. Super fun, and if we can come out once more, we are teaming dude. More shoutouts later and hipe yu guys are looking at what i've been uploading!

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Darf - Thanks for all the games, playing anyone for a while helps me chill out and warm up my gameplay, it was very helpful. I'm also glad you kept on trying, that's the right attitude to improve and become a respectable player! Sorry we got matched against each other in both brackets, though, was kinda silly lol.

Bee - Haha thanks. Should we meet again I'm going to be using your G'dorf as a marker for how well I am improving. [insert typical Link vs G'dorf joke here].

Jman - I'm definitely checking out the videos, going to take some heavy analysis of how and why I'm terrible so that I may achieve Super Saiyan levels. Thank you and Selodin (sp?) for bringing a recording station, without your efforts I wouldn't have such an easy way to reflect on my gameplay.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Our half hr of friendlies should be up tonight. My external failed during the upload one time and some vids did not upload. So will do tje rest after work tonight

Top Bottom