• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia's Ganondorf coming to SoCal?!?!?!?!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hey peoples. I'm, supposedly, Georgia's best Ganondorf and I'm visiting SoCal for a week or so. Does anyone care to get together for some games? 100$ MM Ken? Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, games?

Lit

Smash Ace
yea come down here socal got the best players around so show us wat u got.....

chaddd

Smash Lord
First of all, I'm not concerned with whether or not you THINK I'm good. Second, I'm staying around Pamona and Glendale, starting tomorrow, until next Wednesday.

As for me getting beaten by someone non-ranked, I DO play with Mike G on a regular basis, and no, he can't beat me all the time. So thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeesh.

Zoap

Smash Master
he was just saying it cuz the last time a georgia person visited cali, he got ***** in norcal.

And he was Georgia's 5th best or some ****, no worries though i seen ur ganon its pretty good.

chaddd

Smash Lord
he was just saying it cuz the last time a georgia person visited cali, he got ***** in norcal.

And he was Georgia's 5th best or some ****, no worries though i seen ur ganon its pretty good.
I will admit, when it comes down to it, Georgia doesn't get much respect for anything. Being a Bible thumping, redneck inhabited state does cause people to think very bad things about us, no matter what the subject. I can assure you, however, that we do have a few intelligent people that also lack the wonderful accent I've become so fond of hating.

I mean, honestly, not speaking about skill level or anything like that, California is better than Georgia. No denying it. The weather, the landscape, the people. Georgia is no where in the middle of no where wrapped up in widespread ignorance. It's a sad truth, I'm afraid.

chaddd

Smash Lord
i live 15 mins away from glendale =) so if u wanna smash it dash it we can =)
DAN!!!!

Mike told me about you, man. I'd love to get some games in. The only question I have is do you have an extra controller I can use? I couldn't fit mine into my bag to get it onto the plane, and carrying on a gamecube controller is just odd. Send me a PM and let me know, I come into LA tomorrow. I'm in Vegas right now, and I leave tomorrow at noon, meaning I should be around there at about 4. Let me know, man.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
First of all, I'm not concerned with whether or not you THINK I'm good. Second, I'm staying around Pamona and Glendale, starting tomorrow, until next Wednesday.

As for me getting beaten by someone non-ranked, I DO play with Mike G on a regular basis, and no, he can't beat me all the time. So thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeesh.
I live in Pomona, right by Cal Poly off the 10 freeway, we should definitely get some games in. I'm not that great, but I use Sheik so lolololol gay matchup ftw.

chaddd

Smash Lord
All in all, I could be a total ****** and just call everyone by the wrong name, but who knows. My mistake if it was indeed my mistake. Either way, I would LOVE to ditto Hugs, or anyone else. Not just ditto, though. I know the reputation of SoCal in terms of my crappy state, and I'm looking for some good experience. I've been playing Smash Brothers Melee for a little over a year now, and I'm already listed as 5th in the state, and from what I hear, soon to be 3rd. I like to think of myself as a quick learner, and would love any good competition I can get.

On another note, does anyone play Marvel vs Capcom 2? I am formerly (about 3 or 4 years ago) the best in my state, and I'm trying to prepare for Evo, if anyone plays it competetively. Just let me know.

Once again, sorry if I made an *** of myself by saying the wrong name. You're more than welcome to call me Rob, or something equally inaccurate if you feel it will level the playing field.

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah we live real close i guess just hit us up when u get out here so we can no wats goin down

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
whats up with glendale and smashers?! hehe im in glendale man, so maybe a buncha 818 fools can get together n have a good ol fashion smashfest! anyways, have a safe trip, peace

GAwes

Hidden Boss

i'm actually extremely interested in knowing who this GA player was, because i don't remember any of our good players going to norcal, except me, 5 years ago, and i didn't play smash with anyone then . . . soooooo

btw though, i really don't remember chad saying anything about being able to beat anyone, wtf is wrong with you guys who just come in and say you can kick his ***, he just wants some good experience. i find it really funny that hugs and dsf are being so cool to him (who are obviously better than everyone else that has posted in this thread) while you guys sit and judge him completely on skill. i guess hospitality is at least one thing we have in GA in which to be proud. Good luck chad in getting some good experience with all the peeps in cali that aren't total *****. To everyone else, S my 3000 mile away D.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i'm actually extremely interested in knowing who this GA player was, because i don't remember any of our good players going to norcal, except me, 5 years ago, and i didn't play smash with anyone then . . . soooooo

btw though, i really don't remember chad saying anything about being able to beat anyone, wtf is wrong with you guys who just come in and say you can kick his ***, he just wants some good experience. i find it really funny that hugs and dsf are being so cool to him (who are obviously better than everyone else that has posted in this thread) while you guys sit and judge him completely on skill. i guess hospitality is at least one thing we have in GA in which to be proud. Good luck chad in getting some good experience with all the peeps in cali that aren't total *****. To everyone else, S my 3000 mile away D.
lolz most of the ppl who said that arnt good at all and just wanna be better than another person they wanna feel supierior i guess but socals chill we all kick it at tournies so u wont be seeing those kind of remarks made in person cuz most of those ppl are ******* anyway LOL

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Come to Cal Poly Pomona, apparently we have a guy that won 3rd place in EVO for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. I stopped following that a long time ago, but I was looking into it the other day, and saw that.

Anybody want to have a random smashfest at Cal Poly next week? =]

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i live near pomona and have a decent ganon. a ditto sounds like fun. i dont know how i would get to play you, but if something gets organized or you go somewhere maybe ill try and make it.

Zoap

Smash Master
In my defence Our Savior,

ryanmercland said:
So funny How im gunna be so close to this Tourney!!
Im top 5 in GA, I have tha best Falco in my state.
Ill be in Dublin CA for a few dayz ready for any challenge and/or $$$ Matches. ( Not kid money lol)
Really wished I could have played Lunin, regardless Ill still try to make this tourney.
So there, I dont lie and he got torn apart so im srry if he lied to us but its not our problem it would be GA

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yeah zoap he hasn't been on our rankings in a long time now, in fact, he moved to hawaii . . . regardless though. its still a bit ridiculous to straight up tell someone they are going to get ***** when they haven't showed a single sign of arrogance towards you.

araknophobik

Smash Master

I live in pomona and am unranked
^_^

and are you sure you your gonna be staying near glandale? not glendora? glendora and pomona are right next to each other, but pomona and glendale are like 40min away
p.s. there are alot of decent players out here, while the best player in glendale is...menacing mike aka mike haze? lmao

Top Bottom