• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia's Best Falcon vs. Georgia's Best Ganon

chaddd

Smash Lord
These are the Winners Finals from a tournament last week, and my first videos to ever be put online. I did get pretty nervous, since it was my first finals to be put on tape, but let me know what you think.

GaWes (Falcon) vs Chaddd (Ganon) Winners Finals 1

GaWes (Falcon) vs Chaddd (Ganon) Winners Finals 2

GaWes (Falcon) vs Chaddd (Ganon) Winners Finals 3

GaWes (Falcon) vs Chaddd (Ganon) Winners Finals 4

EDIT: I also beasted my way back to Finals Finals, I'll post those vids once they're online.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
wow, I was getting so frustrated with the ganon in round 1 because he wasn't doing any retreated fairs or uairs. then in the 2nd and 3rd game he did 1. they both worked perfectly. if the CF is spaming the nairs, ganon needs to retreat uairs.

chaddd

Smash Lord
i didnt even know georgia had game cubes
Man you must rock at this game for you to know so much about everything. Seriously, though, try to keep the lame *** spam you call flaming to a minimum, I'm relatively certain that's not what these forums are here for.

D1

Banned via Administration
Good shizzy by Chad and Wes those matches were Fire! I just love seeing Ganon vs. CF battles ^_^ especially when Ganon could keep up w/ the stocks.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yo that was a nice falcon and ganon was cool too. Ganon coulda took advantage of some of capts falcon's slips but great match all around. Who are some other top players in GA

chaddd

Smash Lord
chadddd come on no need to get hostile
It's cool, man, I don't really care. I'm just saying that when someone posts some vids or something, we really don't need the whole "you suck, get better" stuff. Any suggestions you might have would be fine, but trashing our whole state and not even suggesting what we could do better is just spam.

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
lol youre a good gannon but it's just the fact that you labeled yourself as your state's best is a little cocky wouldnt you say

technomancer

Smash Champion
I wouldn't doubt it. No Johns, GA kinda sucks for smash, but they're getting better and not nearly as bad as the carolinas tho :D

GA Wes is too good. Chad, Vary your edge wakeup a bit more. Generally ledgehop w/ Ganon is the safest but sometimes the jump is good too, as well as the stand (the roll is just kinda silly), and it keeps you from being predictable.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
All I have to say is.......

Georgia's best Mario (DP) is gonna make his mark on the map whether the whole U.S. likes it or not!!!

dvt

Smash Cadet
lol. all i have to say to some of these stupid *** comments.

Linguini

Smash Master
Very good stuff, I know from experience how hard it is to get to winners with ganon, I too being a ganon main. Your ganon is great, but I think your playing in a way too conservative style. Try to use more over-b's, down b's especially the over-b because it can combo falcon to hell.Also more u air edgeguards, ive gimped falcons at like 30 % with it. Other than that keep it up, it's good to see another ganon placing.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
GAwes ownnssss and Thatsmybutter or whtaever the hell, why would you link to your myspace if you're such a giant f@ggot? XD

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Ah, I see. Getting 16 year old scene girls that love guys that weigh just as much as they do count these days, I suppose...

Also, thanks for messaging me on AIM, asking me for my myspace too. Pretty awesome how offended you must have gotten.

Anyway, Wesley, you are getting pretty ridiculous man... Come back down here.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Wow. This got waylaid pretty quick. Chadddondorf is too raw. And GAwes presses buttons really fast. Amazing stuff from the both of you. Standing O

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Funny thing is, when I had a money match with GAwes at INNsomnia IV, he beat me with Luigi. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great videos.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
wow mad flaming going on, your both nubs shut up....and back to the matter at hand...very nice cf, the ganon was nervous at first but he came out of it.

Top Bottom