• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!
good friendlies to everyone.

shoutouts

octix- aaay, jerkin on deck. Perma Teams? If you actually come to tournaments on time. XD
Tong and Elliot - we were willing give up money. We're beasts right? lololol
Turtle - in all seriousness. Who did you beat at the tourney? I don't even remember XD. Regardless, you did pretty well, beat D0N, 2-1'd fullmetal and a few others, and obv. 3-0 desu. I think he just knows you too well, and it's not how 'bad' you play. Keep that in mind.
Diablo- good **** entering the tourney, you'll improve more if you keep entering :). I run into dairs lolol
D0N - i surprisingly saw alot of your matches today, good **** with DK. We need more SFIV friendlies. You need to face my chun more. Which you didn't ;[
Ninja's Crew - lololol show em how big of a **** you have lolololol. Best olimar in GA? really?

Saltix

Smash Lord
I hate this round robin thing.
I'm only gonna show up for monthlies, and/or smashfests
and big tournaments

-Turtle-

Smash Rookie
good friendlies to everyone.

shoutouts

Turtle - in all seriousness. Who did you beat at the tourney? I don't even remember XD. Regardless, you did pretty well, beat D0N, 2-1'd fullmetal and a few others, and obv. 3-0 desu. I think he just knows you too well, and it's not how 'bad' you play. Keep that in mind.

I did pretty bad this tourney i think i only beat rei and don along w/ scraping some wins off of people. fullmetal 2-1'd me...and yea desu 3-0'd me again but how can he know me to well? ive vsed him like twice lol.

D0N- first match was funny and dumb at the same time.
FullMetal- i'll eventually stop losing to you....
Diab- Keep using snake hes better then your metaknight.
Octix- Great matches, y no diddy ditto? lol
Everyone else- stop the women abuse.

Purple

Hi guys!
Guys, we need to seriously start asking the waba employees to write down the tournament results at the end of the tournament.

This is probably the fourth time this has happened.

Since we're doing round robin, it's even harder to depict tourney results.

Since he can't post them on the forum, someone needs to take initiative to post it themselves. I would but i'm not consistent with tourneys and i don't want you guys relying on me.
'
I wouldn't be surprised if this tournament isn't used for the power rankings.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I think that this tournament won't be counted for anything considering there were only 9 people, but it's still good to see how everyone placed. But I agree that someone needs to get the official results and post them. It doesn't have to be the same person every week, we just need SOMEONE to do it.

T3h Albino

Smash Master

So monthlies with a bad turnout should work huh? >_>
any tournament with a good turnout should be used for the PR. This tournament didn't have a good turnout...9 people? with 2 of the PR being there and the only 2 people who placed above one of them were OOS and Elliot *congrats*.

Saltix

Smash Lord
PR is borked.
lol Turtl Diddy dittos are gey. I had one with Noir once, and it was soooo... tedious. All about banana control.
And by control I mean taking the other Diddy's bananas :3

I wanna play some smash this week!!

Purple

Hi guys!
hey guy's it's my birthday.

aaay.

but on waba subject, i'm going to the street fighter IV tournament today after i take a shower, i also will be playing melee on the side. hope to see you all there.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I hate this round robin thing.
I'm only gonna show up for monthlies, and/or smashfests
and big tournaments
Oh the irony in this comment.

Speaking of monthlies, when is the next one? Im supposed to be dragging warner robins kids up there I guess? I dunno. It kinda depends on how much im getting paid to drive to horribrawl.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
we'll never see octix again.

RR sounds bad in lieu of a tournament
but if you think about it, you get to play a serious set with everyone there. imo if i had a chance to either play m2k in a 2/3 set or 3 straight games i'd prefer 3 straight so i get an extra serious game

Purple

Hi guys!

but if you think about it, you get to play a serious set with everyone there. imo if i had a chance to either play m2k in a 2/3 set or 3 straight games i'd prefer 3 straight so i get an extra serious game

that's true, but there was too many peopl ein my opinon.

now watch this people

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/498284

Saltix

Smash Lord
Oh the irony in this comment.

Speaking of monthlies, when is the next one? Im supposed to be dragging warner robins kids up there I guess? I dunno. It kinda depends on how much im getting paid to drive to horribrawl.
Should be the 20th. You should enter yourself ;D
Why was my comment ironic? lol

but wait, maybe im mistaken.. isnt RR winner take all??

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Ok I did the math and I did get 2nd. Im guessing elliot got 3rd.

I didnt say so in my last post, but I'm a DK player from SoVa (Newport News, Virginia). Im not new to the game, just new to Georgia. Im here for most of the summer. I woulda introduced myself ahead of time, but I wanted to seem like a random scrub when I showed up lol.
SOVA BABY!!!....but not :( I wish you were actually moving down here like I was ;__; good **** though...I remember the first time you beat me in tourney, I was sad and proud at the same time :)
There was no melee events. :(
sadness...but good because that means I didn't miss any ^_^

Saltix

Smash Lord
yeah, so what, octix? just beat everybody
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
thats the funniest thing ive heard in a long time

/johns

in seriousness, how exactly does it work? you play everyone there in 3 rounds, and the best overall record wins?
and does each individual match count towards the win/loss? like wasn't desu 18-6?
so that means he won 18 matches and only lost 6??

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yes, octix.

i find it saddening that your general attitude is "i can't win"

oh well, welcome to brawl .
if you're not a natural you'll never be good.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
yes, octix.

Sometimes you say exceptionally observant things Sleepy.

But maybe that's just your Melee experience.

Also OcTIx, I don't see how you're having such a lame attitude when you're playing a bunch of S tier characters. You got the stats on your side! And stats matter a bunch in Barlw.

Saltix

Smash Lord
yes, octix.

Nah, thats not my attitude. I know I do well and always set my expectations high. thats why whenever I do enter a tournament, its always top 10 ;D

And I disagree. I wasn't a natural at brawl, and I worked HARD to get where I am now.
Also OcTIx, I don't see how you're having such a lame attitude when you're playing a bunch of S tier characters. You got the stats on your side! And stats matter a bunch in Barlw.
Reflex would say hi, but he EV trained.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
elliot on tong's acct:

i got 3rd? i got 2nd guys.....Don was 16-8, and I was 17-7...yea he beat me 2-1, but I beat Desu 2-1 and he still got 1st, only ties are broken that way.

So I only got $5, and I should've gotten $9? $4 ain't a big deal, but I watched him put in the last match into the machinalator and I saw my 2nd place.

yea so good stuff doods, looking forward to taking more money soon (in the near future: next weekend)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Puma > Alby

Catgirls > Yoko?

Jamaal, your birthday needs to be happy. Let's hope there are mangos.

Top Bottom