• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Iblis if you're free tomorrow my mom may be willing to let you come over my house. (Not 100% sure about this though)
Sounds good but...

You heard the man.

HUGE smashfest at scatt's house.

Bring women and beer.

OBV :012:
this sounds better. haha

I can't go anyways because I have family over until tomorrow/monday.

bring women please, girlfriend drama is getting on my nerves lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
abdul, if you have a CRT, i'd be more than willing to play both games

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
mine broke and doesnt read discs anymore :/
I have controllers and my disc though
I heard something that if your wii wont read disc because of brawl you can call them and get it repaired even if its out of warranty.
there might have been something wrong with the brawl discs.

Not 100% but you should look into it.

bigman40

Smash Master
If it's hacked, then they won't fix it (IIRC), and you'll most likely have to pay around 75 to get it fixed even if it doesn't have any hacks. Also, not sure on this, but it probably comes back completely upgraded to the lastest firmware.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I heard something that if your wii wont read disc because of brawl you can call them and get it repaired even if its out of warranty.
there might have been something wrong with the brawl discs.

Not 100% but you should look into it.
If it's hacked, then they won't fix it (IIRC), and you'll most likely have to pay around 75 to get it fixed even if it doesn't have any hacks. Also, not sure on this, but it probably comes back completely upgraded to the lastest firmware.
I sent it in a while ago because yes, they do fix it regardless of warranty just as you said Dyno. But like Scatz said, if it's hacked, they wont fix it. I forgot to remove the twilight hack save file and they found out that I modded it.

They don't ask for $75, (They know about the brawl disc problem and will fix it for free) but what they do tell you is that your ONLY option is to buy a new wii.

bigman40

Smash Master
Just run Brawl through a USB. You own the game, so there's nothing wrong in running it through a USB to get around the broken laser problem (temporarily that is).

bigman40

Smash Master
could you PM or FB message me on how to go about this?
Meh, I'm too lazy to post it in a PM. Basically since your Wii already has homebrew, you can go to
WiiHacks.com
and download a USB loader. They have directions about how to set them up, and they explain how to run an iso from a USB or from a HD.

D

Deleted member

Probably anywhere in Ireland. On a goat or in a boat. Here or there or anywhere. KSU.

Also, sup Mike G.

You gonna host that awesome xmas smashfest I've heard about?

GOD!

Smash Ace
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaN I wanna play melee with someone

Ugh we need to have some smash thing. I seriously have nothing to do for like 12 hours a day

EDIT: Troy University (the one with the good football team) has a LOT of redheads.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I was gonna set something up(and for thanksgiving) but family is getting in the way. :(

Troy University and KSU. Got it. :)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Once I get rich, I'm going to open a college for female redheads only. Scholarships for everyone and all that good junk.

Top Bottom