• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

sidefx

Smash Champion
I'm coming from Oregon, I can take the greyhound down to vallejo or oakland, but from there im stuck. Should I take the bart from oakland or what?
theres a bart station near the greyhound station in oakland, then you can take it to pittsburg/baypoint station (straight shot, to the last station) then either we will have a ride there, or there is a bus you can take or taxi that takes you near the venue.

ill have to figure out what the bus route it actually ill get back to you

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
I need a teammate. I'm good.

EDIT: If you want proof, watch my matches with Shiz.
wow you're aot better than i expected lol well ill say yes to teaming with you man just cause i dont know of many other ppl that are available lol

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, i just wanted to update, I don't need a ride anymore, I got the amtrak/greyhound figured out.

I also wanted to let you guys know, if anyone's still looking for housing/etc. I have a single room at the Mahogany Inn so if you're willing to give me some monies you can sleep on the floor :3

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Is anyone able to house me and Dphat for Genesis? Trust me I know housing is strained, but it would greatly be appreciated.

We're trying to find a cheaper option than getting a room at the Ramada (I've barely got enough to cover the plane ticket and food or venue fee, but not both.)

Also I will be doing MM's at Genesis. Send me a PM sometime and we will talk about it more.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright yall so... I'll touch a **** to get housing.. I don't care... I mean I like the taste already so.. if you're looking for a good time then I recommend yall to house me and DMG.

Anyways in all seriousness I'm looking for people who are able to house 2 people in their hotel room, we will gladly pay our portion of the bill.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Oh man i just realized that this was soon as ****.

If everything works out UW will be staying at a hotel(idk which one) and will be looking for smashers for melee friendlys & mm crews etc

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey if anyone is willing to let four of five guys stay in their hotel room please pm me. We'll help pay whatever is needed.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Hey I was wondering if anyone was doing anything Monday. The bus I have to catch doesn't come to the station until 8 at night on monday so I have roughly 9 hours between the time I check out of the hotel and my bus to kill. So if someone has any smash related goodness going on nearby on monday that'd be schweet :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang there are so many people at Genesis I want to run the timer out on.

I can't wait. Even though I probably could.

Ghost Pikmin

Smash Cadet
Hey, will anybody staying at the Ramada Inn have room in their car when they go to and from the venue? If so, could I possibly get a ride to go along during the three days there? If so please let me know.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Canada and East Coast are having a severe deficit of players. Would it be legit if Canada and East coast combined and I also play for them?

Or at the very least make an international crew and since I am moving to Canada very soon let me play for them?

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Canada and East Coast are having a severe deficit of players. Would it be legit if Canada and East coast combined and I also play for them?

Or at the very least make an international crew and since I am moving to Canada very soon let me play for them?
Thats just dum.

You might as well get M2k and Mango to be the 2 captains and choose ANYBODY from genesis to make a 10 v 10.

I P Freely

Smash Journeyman
Hey, would anyone be able to pick up me and 4 friends from the local BART station? According the the internet, the bus route there takes an hour :\. Rides to the BART station from the venue at the end of the tourney would also be appreciated. If anyone can help out let me know! Thanks

Eggz

Smash Hero
how about...north crew?
WA+Canada+Midwest?

except Silent Wolf plays for West.

mostly i dont want to miss out on crews for no good reason >_>;

Top Bottom