• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Results look incredible, I really hope so many of those matches got recorded.

Unfortunate for PP to be ill but props to him for trying, I doubt you'll see him john about it. And I hope Mango doesn't to back to his post-Pound 4 mentality, he's still got it and look at all the hype and action that wouldn't have happened if he'd gone out in the 2nd round of brackets or something.

If Mango had taken that GF set it could well have been a G1 replay, well done to Armada for finally taking an international down!

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol watching mango play it's so obvious he's the best player in the world.

All the speculation in the threads is just funny. It's so different being AT the tourney vs having someone talk about the tourney when they haven't even been to one of this caliber.

Beat!

Smash Master
OMG

ARMADAAAA

ARMADA ARMADA AR-MA-DA

BXHSDXNÅWDKXOAKZ XBXIWJSJSN

I'm so ****ing happy right now

I'm so ****ing happy

ARRRRRRRRRMAAADAAAAA

And good **** to Mango and Taj.

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
@ darkatma : Armada still won you know...
Against tryhard Mang0.

And yeah mango is strong. Very strong. But the Beast ran over him.

huMps

Smash Ace
Didn't he just get beat? him and armada are 1 - 1 now right? I don't know how Mango can still be considered obviously the best. At the moment Armada is the better player. If they never play again, then we'll be able to speculate. But as of now it stands 1 - 1 with armada winning the most rescent. I don't know how you can claim the loser is the better player?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Now it seems that the mighty Barbara has won, and the cocky, smelly, overconfident flopmerican loser "mango" has lost. The one who has been claimed to be the smartest player ever, best ever, and ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LEVEL from armada, based on a few stupid and insignificant (especially now, on this historic day) friendlies from Pound 4.

Now, justice has finally won, my infinite words of wisdow that you weakminded, stupid flopmerican hillbilly patriots have denied in fear and ignorance, have finally been proven true.

Don't think that you'll get away with all these years making fun of my posts and calling me a troll, now the joke is on you and EU gets the last laugh.
Don't think you will get away with claiming that Mango is the best player in the world, on a different level, etc. Just like how you didn't get away with claiming he should not be considered a top peach and wouldn't get out of pools for Genesis 1, you will not get away with this.

I will be here, following you, making fun of your old ridicoulus statements and have you weep in despair and lick my feet for forgiveness. I will punish you, flopmericans.
This guy of had this saved in notepad since before Genesis 1. Honestly, I'm glad that Armada won. He deserved a win for always coming over here to compete. Would be really nice now if our players went to Europe a few times for competition.

onionchowder

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad Armada won, especially given Mango's ****ing around in bracket and incredible arrogance going into the tournament, but objectively I don't think anyone can say that Armada is better than Mango.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Lol Aldwyn good ****. BOOBAYS!
Grats Armada :D
Also really great that Mango didn't act like a total moron this time, props to him :3
Too bad PP wasn't able to give it his best, I bet he'll be even more determined to win next time.

Eventhough I haven't followed the tournament 24/7 it sounds amazing and I'm glad that the community's flame is burning bright. Keep up ****** and having fun guys ~

Sangoku

Smash Master
So much SUPRISE this time!

Isai not getting first place in 64 and mango not getting first in melee.

Anyone have an updated bracket image?

Oh and congratz Armada =D.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
I'm truly happy Armada won this, maybe because of my regional bias, maybe not. But after making 2nd, 4th, 2nd and 2nd at the nationals he entered in the US, I really think he deserved this.

I can't wait for all the videos to be uploaded.

Oh, and if somebody has a complete bracket, that would make me the happiest of men right now.

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
but objectively I don't think anyone can say that Armada is better than Mango.
Quit that. When Mango won against Armada the first time they met, American people said that Mango was better. Then, PP beat Armada, and American people said that PP was better. Now that Armada won against Mango (more than one year after their first match), let's just say that Armada is better.

I don't know what to think about PP. Sick ? A day off ? I don't know, he played really well in teams.

Mango still as good.

Taj Vs Mango was pretty funny to watch, Taj won 2 matches with some funny comebacks, and the beginning of the last match was amazing.

Too bad we didn't have any streaming for GF (and for most matches actually).

Melee players trolling Brawl are getting boring. We're in 2011, just grow up. We've already heard all the bs you've been saying. Even when Brawl's commentator gives us information on their stream about Armada Vs Mango, some childish morons thank him by talking **** about Brawl. They leave us alone, so don't be a ****, and let them play their game.

Armada : You... me... YLink... Puff... Next time... I've never quit smash and I'm planning to travel again, to Paris or to a foreign country (I only attented tournaments in Marseille (I got 1st everytime), the "Smash n' Yatta" tourneys, which were not hosted that far from where I live) from next year on. I really hope that we'll play a tourney set YLink Vs Puff one day.
Congrats. We saw the first match Vs Hbox and the set Vs Taj (and some team matches), it was great.
Aniolas : Good game for the team matches. You did some amazing combos with your brother.

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
Quit that. When Mango won against Armada the first time they met, American people said that Mango was better. Then, PP beat Armada, and American people said that PP was better. Now that Armada won against Mango (more than one year after their first match), let's just say that Armada is better.

I don't know what to think about PP. Sick ? A day off ? I don't know, he played really well in teams.

Mango still as good.

Taj Vs Mango was pretty funny to watch, Taj won 2 matches with some funny comebacks, and the beginning of the last match was amazing.

Too bad we didn't have any streaming for GF (and for most matches actually).

Melee players trolling Brawl are getting boring. We're in 2011, just grow up. We've already heard all the bs you've been saying. Even when Brawl's commentator gives us information on their stream about Armada Vs Mango, some childish morons thank him by talking **** about Brawl. They leave us alone, so don't be a ****, and let them play their game.
Quoted for truth.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
Mango said in his interview that whoever plays Armada in GF should let him win. If Mango wanted to win he could have just played more like PP, he clearly didn't want to do that. Mango is still the best and the people who KNOW this game KNOW that Mango is hands down better than Armada and if Mango tried he would have absolutely won this tournament. I'm not even going to congratulate Armada because although the bracket says he won, and Mango acted like he was trying, he still could not beat Mango in a real set. Its been so long since Mango has had to try I think he forgot how.

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
Mango said in his interview that whoever plays Armada in GF should let him win. If Mango wanted to win he could have just played more like PP, he clearly didn't want to do that. Mango is still the best and the people who KNOW this game KNOW that Mango is hands down better than Armada and if Mango tried he would have absolutely won this tournament. I'm not even going to congratulate Armada because although the bracket says he won, and Mango acted like he was trying, he still could not beat Mango in a real set. Its been so long since Mango has had to try I think he forgot how.
And you're not even being useful to the community.

EDIT : Toujours bander tout court, Inf xD.

Mizar

Smash Ace
@Hindawg,

Throw yourself in the trash please. If you keep talking **** like that other ppl will say that armada played at 10% powerlvl and that armada is actually a personification of god and that he allowed mango and pp to win last times because they would cry otherwise.

You see how dumb this sounds? Thats how dumb you sound.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I'm glad Armada won, especially given Mango's ****ing around in bracket and incredible arrogance going into the tournament, but objectively I don't think anyone can say that Armada is better than Mango.
......... Armada just beat Mango in Genesis 2 no johns

seriously lets have some Americans congratulating Armada. So far it's only been europeans and I've been hearing some ridiculous johns about mango. Learn some sportsmanship guys!!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
This is the result when you mix fanboyism, ignorance and arrogance. Though it looks like an obvious troll-post to me.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
So much SUPRISE this time!

Isai not getting first place in 64 and mango not getting first in melee.

Anyone have an updated bracket image?

Oh and congratz Armada =D.
Because Isai really used his best characters. Because he isn't really good friends with SuperBoom to begin with.

PP also wasn't sick clearly even though he lost to 5-6 people. Mango also didn't throw his Winners Semis set judging by Losers Finals. Because Armada has consistently gotten 1st at US tournaments.

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
so basically mango should walk into venues and say "im da bess!" and then everyone just hands him $20? if he is the best, then even more props to armada for beating someone better than him!

still a mango fanboy myself, looking forward to losers semis and finals destruction more than anything else prob lol....but armada won. also, huuuuge props if they are deserved to mango for not giving us another Jiggs-YLink matchup in GF lol, dont know if that was the case at all but it would of prob sucked a bit more than what we got ;)

mers

Smash Ace
I personally believe that Mango is still the best in the world, but Armada is pretty damn close. Armada's win is 100 percent legit, congrats to him for beating Mango. Also, Armada deserved it. He constantly puts in so much work, and it's finally paid off.

So Armada's the new world champion! I hope this spurs America's best to get even better and fight for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom