• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[General/Social]Pac West Around the World Thread

DJMirror

Smash Master
we do 2 stocks, 2 min, all stages on random, all items on high, must use a tag, no camping (few characters we let slide)

we did the same for teams and both advance at once, but different ways of advancing could be cool.
it's not fun when MacD gets falcon

fool can't l cancel for **** and you'll get hit because his timing throws you off so much

watching Teczero playing around the world for the first time was pretty funny, I remember M2 comebacks LOL M2's Ftilt beats peach's dsmash LOL

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude our around the worlds are cutthroat as ****

camping galore
4 stocks
no items

people playing like ****/getting mad at each other
LOL

MacD

Banned via Administration
i like having all the stages and items because it adds to the silly that can happen

random blastoise at just the right moment, bomb-omb explodes on you for no reason, forgot about that motion sensor bomb, dat heart, etc

i think what makes it more fun is that any character always has a shot at winning between stages, items, 2 stocks, and it won't take like 7 hours this way

bbb

Smash Champion
around the world in 3s

except its just urien q and necro

and remy

Top Bottom