• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gen 6 Pokemon will be out BEFORE Smash 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I already said I can't find the article. Why would I lie though?
You mean this one?

With the intent to lie or not, which I honestly don't think you are because of the last page, a lot of what you're saying doesn't add up and until you can, you're making baseless claims like someone from Gamefaqs.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Tripledash, that's a link to your MegaMan moveset dude.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ah my bad, must have hit the wrong button and it didn't copy the URL, the moveset link is from another post I did earlier today.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
I'll try to find it. I doubt I can though.
It's been a while, I think I may have to accept the fact that I may be wrong. Because I remember hearing it firmly. I just don't remember where from. And I can't find it either. So it may not have been a reputable source.
Unless somebody manages to find it, then sorry for the misconstrument.
:phone:

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Yeah, Nintendo knows that hype is there best friend at the moment. So I wouldn't be surprised if we got some more announced soon. At the latest well get 2 more in the genesect movie, an eeveelution and some other Pokemon.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
By the way, which one would you prefer - some evolutions/pre-evolutions or brand new evolutionary families?

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
By the way, which one would you prefer - some evolutions/pre-evolutions or brand new evolutionary families?
id say a few evolution and pre evolutions would be ok. just to finish out those few pokemon who look like they should have another evolution of some sort. to me, pokemon like Dunsparce or Mawile look like they should evolve into something. while in my mind Lapras should have a pre evolution. but there are definately going to be all new families

Qlaw

Smash Cadet
Brand new. aside from the eevee's i feel like all the additions are actually worse. Plus they make the older pokemon even worse

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
oSometimes they do it right.

Murkrow's evolution, Honchkrow is literally a boss. And I felt like Togekiss fit. And if you wanna go way back, Scizor and Steelix are amazing.

I feel like Electevire was kind of awful, but I never really liked that family to begin with.

All the Eeveelutions are right-on though, and I expect them to continue as such!

Dragon! Dragon! Dragon!

Edit: My kingdom for a Sableye evolution that isn't horrible in combat.

Chepe

Smash Lord
When do you guys think we'll get more 6 Gen pokemon announced?
Well, this month's Coro Coro issue is expected to focus on the Genesect movie as February issues of the magazine usually do. This means the movie will probably have its full title revealed.

I have a feeling that the full title of Movie 16 will contain the name of a Gen VI Pokemon which will have a starring role in the movie as a protagonist. Such a Pokemon could very well be of the Lucario/Zoroark sort, with a humanoid shape. If a Pokemon like that gets revealed, it might have the strongest chance of any Gen VI Pokemon to appear on the roster of Smash 4. At the least, I can see such a Pokemon filling the "Gen 6 Pokemon" placeholder of most fan rosters...

Less than two weeks left before Coro Coro is released (they release on the 15th of every month). I'm looking forward to this one.

peeup

Smash Lord
Pokemon who need an evolution: Farfetch'd, Farfetch'd, and seriously, ****ing Farfetch'd. He's been so hardcore neglected despite being the most badass of all Pokemon. And I really want a Flying/Fighting type.

Also I'd really like more types to be added. GSC was my favorite generation because (among many many other reasons) it introduced Steel and Dark. I'd love for Sound and Light to be added this gen... I remember seeing some theorycraft about how Xerneas would be part Light and Yveltal would be part Sound. Even if that's not the case, I want new types gosh darnit.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Seriously. I love Farfetch'd to death design and concept-wise, but man is he awful in battle. Give him an awesome ninja-duck evolution already.

I personally expect more additional evolutions. I'm not a patternist, per say, but so far all of the even numbered generations were the ones that introduced a boat load of new evolutionary family members. Then again...Pokemon hasn't been sticking to its own patterns at all lately...

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I would die happy if Farfetch'd was really given an evolution. Hell, same for Delibird, PLEASE.

[collapse= Awesome "announcement" art]
[/collapse]

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
^Yes Yes YES.

I remember seeing that picture once, and loving the Farfetch'd evolution idea. Delibird's is cool, too.

Haha...pun.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
The only concern I have is why this discussion wasn't happening when Smash 4 was announced. Even just for potential sake, it's a serious matter that it's kind of baffling how long it took (After the generation's pokemon were shown) for this to be on anyone's mind.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Eevee is posterchild of all regions.
But no I see a gen 6 rep kind of as likely as mario at this point in time.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
BW2 represents the region better. Like Emerald, Crystal, and Platinum before them. They're supposed to. It's like the same game, but perfected.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
BW2 represents the region better. Like Emerald, Crystal, and Platinum before them. They're supposed to. It's like the same game, but perfected.

BW2 is not the same game as BW. It's a sequel. Not a remake like Crystal, Emerald and Platinum.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
It serves the same purpose. Instead if deciding to just remake it again but perfected, they altered it, perfecte it, then released two versions to maximize profit.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It serves the same purpose. Instead if deciding to just remake it again but perfected, they altered it, perfecte it, then released two versions to maximize profit.

They all serve the same purpose. To make money.

BW2 gave us a whole new plot that takes place after BW. Not the same as the others.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter, it's still as I said.
They altered it a little more than they would have a Grey version, then they reased two versions. For more money, as we both said.
But anyway, lol corocoro feb. 15th reveals potentially reveals our new smasher. How's that feel?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It doesn't matter, it's still as I said.
They altered it a little more than they would have a Grey version, then they reased two versions. For more money, as we both said.
"It doesn't matter, it's still as I said."

Wonderful argument there.

They did more than just alter it. Have you even played BW2?

TheCreator

Smash Lord
And they decided to make a direct sequel instead of a remake. So they could make more money. And Eevee was in it.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
What he's saying is they changed the landscape, and established the lore as far as they could for B/W, sort of like they did in Platinum/Crystal/Emerald. They filled in holes, such as Kyurem's existence. Even though it's a sequel, it still works in a similar way. Crystal/Emerald/Platinum had only slight changes to the plot, whereas BW2 as a sequel does much more.

The point, *I think* is that they all serve the same purpose in completely polishing up the section of the world the games talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom