• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gedd it on the floor geedd gedd it on tha floor

Blademaster

Smash Cadet
Brawl es para cualquiera, en cambio el melee nesesita dedicacion, y esfuerzo, nintendo debe incluir ssbm en los proximos juegos en linea q sacara, DEBE SER ASI!

Renth

Smash Hero
Brawl es para cualquiera, en cambio el melee nesesita dedicacion, y esfuerzo, nintendo debe incluir ssbm en los proximos juegos en linea q sacara, DEBE SER ASI!
First of all.

Speak english or **** off.

You said brawl so i'm going to guess you're a scrub.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
'Brawl is for anyone, however melee needs dedication, and effort, nintendo must include ssbm in the next games in line."

Falcinho

Smash Ace
umm hey im a Falco main and stuff

but i just realised how amazing Ganon is

I don't get those wavelands from the ledge down yet =(

But i punch ppl wit his fair =D

you know

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
lol no prob. the ganon threads do need revival from both the old ganon masters and the new ganonites. c'mon guys, we need to do this, for great justice

Renth

Smash Hero
*yawn*..

unfortunately i'm mad out of practice someone play me for an hour or two and i'll get my **** back.
i'm down for a tourn haven't been to one since the last gigabits in orlando i went i'm in PA now..

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
XD

Thanks for the translation.

my bad on the harsh reaction
YEAH I BET YOU FEEL LIKE AN *** DONT CHYA RENTH.

*runs out the room*

___

needs mo' ganon f.airs imo.
Renth why dont you go make another crazy tech vid. That'll give some peopel something to shoot towards.

Renth

Smash Hero
YEAH I BET YOU FEEL LIKE AN *** DONT CHYA RENTH.

*runs out the room*

___

needs mo' ganon f.airs imo.
Renth why dont you go make another crazy tech vid. That'll give some peopel something to shoot towards.
cause i don't have recording equipment =(

Top Bottom