• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & HRNut Present: House Brawl Orlando, FL 6/29 **RESULTS POSTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
yep sunday...yo GDX, cut the open spots we're already pushing it with 27 so lets close the open spaces...you should also set up brackets now...and the venue isn't that big so we're gonna try to open all the windows and if its not raining have some matches on the patio which isn't that big either

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yep sunday...yo GDX, cut the open spots we're already pushing it with 27 so lets close the open spaces...you should also set up brackets now...and the venue isn't that big so we're gonna try to open all the windows and if its not raining have some matches on the patio which isn't that big either
if you put the AC on whatever it is when you guys go to bed, then everyone will be fine. its like nuclear winter or something

and one of the rules of tourney hosting is that if you make an attendance list, be ok with the fact that for one reason or another, everyone on that list will not show up. for example, by hearts expression, we can probably subtract him and his 4 friends to bring it down to 22. i can also guess that 2-3 more wont come for random reasons, including forgetting the tourney exists, even if they've posted in the thread previously

its also for the reason that everyone on the list wont show up, that i cant make brackets until the day of

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
okay cool then...we'll wait...well hurry and bring your monkey *** to my place so you can learn to **** snake decent lol okay we'll blast the AC hopefully no one will funk up the place...lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
okay cool then...we'll wait...well hurry and bring your monkey *** to my place so you can learn to **** snake decent lol okay we'll blast the AC hopefully no one will funk up the place...lol
i have to go home first, and i dont get off until 5..meaning i probably wont be at your place until around 7.

and im pretty hungry. wanna go visit that emo girl and get our burgers spit sprayed on? that **** is efficient :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol...sure i'll go with you to visit emo, lets hope she really doesn't spit on our food or else i'm gonna jump through the window say Prepare Yourself...followed by a FALCON PUUUUNCHHHH :laugh:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
you're Too Good...okay I'll Dash Dance On Top Of The Car Into A Double Pivot Falcon Punch :laugh:
well If You Want To Feed Me Sure I'll Mm You Lol:laugh: I'll Show You Why I'm The Best Link Player In Cocunut Palms :laugh: I'll Do A Shiek Ditto With You As Well Or I Can Play...hmm...i'll Play Olimar Vs Your Shiek;)
yep Sunday...yo Gdx, Cut The Open Spots We're Already Pushing It With 27 So Lets Close The Open Spaces...you Should Also Set Up Brackets Now...and The Venue Isn't That Big So We're Gonna Try To Open All The Windows And If Its Not Raining Have Some Matches On The Patio Which Isn't That Big Either
okay Cool Then...we'll Wait...well Hurry And Bring Your Monkey *** To My Place So You Can Learn To **** Snake Decent Lol Okay We'll Blast The Ac Hopefully No One Will Funk Up The Place...lol
lol...sure I'll Go With You To Visit Emo, Lets Hope She Really Doesn't Spit On Our Food Or Else I'm Gonna Jump Through The Window Say Prepare Yourself...followed By A Falcon Puuuunchhhh :laugh:

quit Breaking ****ing Sheilds!!!!!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I'll be coming, I don't have money as for today >_<: I did my work today and my step dad was empty on his pockets.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
yo GDX would you mind pushing the start time back to 2 oclock? I'm comming to this but i'm working in the morning before i come.

Edit: i'm bringing Gmoney so i'm asking on his behalf also :)

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
Nero is officially the sexiest MK alive! By the way, let me play your MK with my Wario (no money involved). ;)
sure np, i'm sure we'll have time for plenty of friendlies.

Edit again: I need a doubles partner!!!!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Darn really wish I could make this. Will there be another one coming up shortly? and by shortly i mean within the year.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
sure np, i'm sure we'll have time for plenty of friendlies.

Edit again: I need a doubles partner!!!!!
Nero, I may be here for teams. If I am and have the money I'd team with you.

Gmoney, I need your address if I'm going to pick you up

edit: I'll bring melee :)

edit2: It's now 10:20, and I'm leaving for the tourney. Gmoney I'll see what else I can do to get you here. If I can't my bad. Sorry I told you so last minute.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Results:

1st xYz
2nd "B"money (get it?) lolz dere u go chip throw a TORNADO on it.
3rd Hungrybox
4th HRNut
5th Rx-
5th GDX

Doubles
RxYz
HRNut + GDX
Loto + Fearless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom