• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet june 27 Results !!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
SINGLES RESULTS:

1: ninja link(DA) (diddy/ROb/D3/PIKA,toonlink)
2: BUM (Dk)
3: malcolm(DA) (Wario/Zelda) <----------------- Top 4 split 4 ways
4: dire(DA) (G&W)
5: basic (D3/Wolf/snake)
5: ron(DA) (Pika) This man got 5th and he had to leave early wonder if he would have won it.
7: loonytoons (SNAKE!!!)
7: mintyflesh aka minty breath (MARTH)
9: jtails
9: pope
9: penta
9: arrancar
13: acedude
13: projo
13: d3k
13: john 12346
17: cheese
17: munoz
17: xavier
17: hippiedude
17: slim1676
17: brims
17: killage
17: dil
25: seth
25: paul
25: peter
25: blu(DA)
25: 007
25: walnuts
25: ray
25: bshaw
33: keelin
33: kona
33: slapps
33: remix
33: spagetti
33: handbannana

TEAMS RESULTS:

1: bum and dire(DA) (DK & G&W)
2: ninja link(DA) + malcolm(DA) (?& wario)
3: black sausage (G&W and D3)
4: we are all in
5: darkowecheese
5: jackie chan adventures
7: we play ness
7: ron and arranca
9: WILL win for sponsors
9: lion riders
9: team sparta
13: chaos

Thanx to everyone who brought in a wii+brawl I am very grateful and for whom ever else helped out in their own way with this event. Hope everyone had a good time there might not be another gauntlet for a while probably in a few months from now so you you guys next time!!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bum, you are still incredible even without constant practice. Trying to say you're rusty when I talked to you recently...hah...

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
**** I wish I could've stayed to finish playing in singles.

Went all pika for the first time in ages

Lmao @ that kid who said pika was bad on battlefield. Then put on a tough guy act when he immediately got laughed at. Thank you for the good laugh

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
shoutouts
0: skip - good job, your falcon is mad beast :B
1: ninja link - you eat like you weight about 400 lbs man. mad beasst SMASH AFRICA lol

2: BUM - nice to see you mad friendly

3: malcolm - talked/chilled with you for the first time, that was cool, good job finding someone for me to shoot XD

4: dire - I shot you but I forgot why

5: basic - I saw you beat hippiedude gg's

5: ron - ronstoppable nice good placing

7: loonytoons - can't remember who you are lol
7: mintyflesh - you did sooo well against bum man its sad you lost the set, but I really thought you would've won since you were ahead by 1 stock both matches
9: jtails - jtizzleee I shot you and you gave me the ">_>" look lmao

9: pope - can't remember you
9: penta - or you

9: arrancar - yo, I shot you and you fell dead on the concrete, that was so pro man, good **** lmao, also you ditched me when I wanted to play you in friendlies :(
13: acedude - this nugguh mains snake nice meeting you for the first time ;o
13: projo - nice seeing you for the first time in ages
13: d3k - familiar name but can't remember you
13: john 12346 - saw you but didn't say anything to you
17: cheese - yO why do you get so upset at losing my man? nice haircut, you look pretty cool with it, grown and sexy XD
17: munoz - idk u!

17: xavier - or u!
17: hippiedude - eh we didn't play but fun seeing you! we gotta do luigi dittos sometime again so I can get ***** XD also cool you used my tag in tourney :D

17: slim1676 - can't remember u
17: brims - perfect knees all day
17: killage - idku

17: dil - dil pickle
25: seth - idk

25: paul - idk
25: peter - idk
25: blu - this nugguh laughed at like every single name called for "pringles" lmao
25: 007 - I played you majority of time throughout the tourney, and got that bug off your back, so technically you owe me your life lol
25: walnuts - lol
25: ray - charles

25: bshaw - I've never played you lol
33: keelin - idk

33: kona - idk
33: slapps - idk
33: remix - idk
33: spagetti - meatball
33: handbannana - LOL FUNNY NAME

people I can't remember/not in tourney/people I saw
wes - GIMME AN A lol mad random son

809 - nice metaknight

gurukid - didn't show a few ppl asked for u..wanted 2 try brawl+

guy in blue shirt teamed with 809 in friendlies - friendly guy

girl who teamed with arrancar in friendlies - girls play video games?!? jk lol

dark pch - cool guy

blackanese - funny as usual haha

random guy by steps - mad random

guy with blue shirt and glasses - how'd the toilet stuff go? lol

bum who flooded toilet - mad random

I enjoyed myself

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Fun tourny. did not have money to enter singles or doubles. Cheese paid for me to enter teams with him. Man we could have gone rather in teams. Dammit....

Outside of teams, it was fun bringing the Peach out and going wild. Nice matches to all that I played, I can't everyones names, sorry. Peach is too good for this wack game. And I enjoy myself proving it. I don't need to win a tournament. Doing this is enough win for me. let it be known.

Jtails

Smash Lord
good to hear dark peach =]
and skip you shot me at the wrong time, i wasn't in the mood lol. shudda shot me afterwards!
wes nice tourny as usual, and thanks for hosting.

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
Eeeeh, haven't played in a while x.x I failed at Recovering with Zelda, SDing at 30% ftw D:

Muñoz

Smash Apprentice
lmao mad smashers were too funny at this tourney
Im glad I placed a lil high here
I actually placed higher here than any other tourney Ive been too
Intense games Gothic Zelda sucked that u SD
Jtails G&W was gewd sucked that I SD on brinstar @ the start
Everyone else awesome job on ur matches
hope theres another tourney like this cause it was too kewl
btw AIR CONDITIONERS R NECESSARY or at least a fan lmao

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts
0: skip - good job, your falcon is mad beast :B
1: ninja link - you eat like you weight about 400 lbs man. mad beasst SMASH AFRICA lol

2: BUM - nice to see you mad friendly

3: malcolm - talked/chilled with you for the first time, that was cool, good job finding someone for me to shoot XD

4: dire - I shot you but I forgot why

5: basic - I saw you beat hippiedude gg's

5: ron - ronstoppable nice good placing

7: loonytoons - can't remember who you are lol
7: mintyflesh - you did sooo well against bum man its sad you lost the set, but I really thought you would've won since you were ahead by 1 stock both matches
9: jtails - jtizzleee I shot you and you gave me the ">_>" look lmao

9: pope - can't remember you
9: penta - or you

9: arrancar - yo, I shot you and you fell dead on the concrete, that was so pro man, good **** lmao, also you ditched me when I wanted to play you in friendlies :(
13: acedude - this nugguh mains snake nice meeting you for the first time ;o
13: projo - nice seeing you for the first time in ages
13: d3k - familiar name but can't remember you
13: john 12346 - saw you but didn't say anything to you
17: cheese - yO why do you get so upset at losing my man? nice haircut, you look pretty cool with it, grown and sexy XD
17: munoz - idk u!

17: xavier - or u!
17: hippiedude - eh we didn't play but fun seeing you! we gotta do luigi dittos sometime again so I can get ***** XD also cool you used my tag in tourney :D

17: slim1676 - can't remember u
17: brims - perfect knees all day
17: killage - idku

17: dil - dil pickle
25: seth - idk

25: paul - idk
25: peter - idk
25: blu - this nugguh laughed at like every single name called for "pringles" lmao
25: 007 - I played you majority of time throughout the tourney, and got that bug off your back, so technically you owe me your life lol
25: walnuts - lol
25: ray - charles

25: bshaw - I've never played you lol
33: keelin - idk

33: kona - idk
33: slapps - idk
33: remix - idk
33: spagetti - meatball
33: handbannana - LOL FUNNY NAME

people I can't remember/not in tourney/people I saw
wes - GIMME AN A lol mad random son

809 - nice metaknight

gurukid - didn't show a few ppl asked for u..wanted 2 try brawl+

guy in blue shirt teamed with 809 in friendlies - friendly guy

girl who teamed with arrancar in friendlies - girls play video games?!? jk lol

dark pch - cool guy

blackanese - funny as usual haha

random guy by steps - mad random

guy with blue shirt and glasses - how'd the toilet stuff go? lol

bum who flooded toilet - mad random

I enjoyed myself
I was the guy who was dressed in a orange hat and shirt.

yea ron is beast, hes the one who sent me to loser`s @_@.

GGs to everyone i played ^_^.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
fun stuff yesterday
even though it was a bit crowded at first,it was still very well organized IMO

Goodgames to everyone i faced in friendlies, alot of them lol
naruto ike is too good but so much hate for naruto,i heard all of you talking lol:mad:
i faced so many people so i don't remember most of your names but i had some really good matches
like that really good samus player,forgot his name too

Dpch,how many ikes did you beat yesterday lol
oh and i liked how you put your name on peach's clothing lol
you're a brand now

and brims lol,all about the back air:p

also good games to everyone i faced in the tourney
Malcome,your wario was too good;/
lol at that comment you made about the tekken 3 arcade game

slowpoketales

Smash Rookie
I wasn't feelin it yesterday and did horrible in singles v_v; I didn't get to play any friendlies either, **** i just failed yesterday. W/e next time I'll drink coffee or something and get livelier, and I'll stop denying DK as my main, he's the only monkey for me < . <

BUM163

Smash Lord
YO it's been awhile since i joined tournaments, but it was really good seeing faces. i come back to learn alot more stuff and seeing people in nyc improved was good.

wes- you know you can host and play...... your skills is not being put to used. great hosting though and D.A is now on the right path.

dire- wow lol. our first time teaming and i didn't think i would do good in teams. i guess we do have the experience from melee now that i remember and it was just ********. in singles you had my heart pumping lol. good stuff... now i can believe you will be that beast.

malcolm- i love this guy no gayness lol. he had a zelda.... where did that come from? yo i think you can just pick up any character and be good. i want to see sonic and maybe you should find a character that suits you and you feel comfortable.

ninjalink- come on no introduction here. this guy is a monster. his skills is nasty and he was still teaching us new tricks lol. good stuff and genesis/evo.... people will be in trouble since nl has like 20 characters under his wing lol.

jtails- good to see you and i see you are getting better and have more characters under the wing. hit that training room harder and don't be scare to ask people to train with you or ask for advice.

skip- i wanted to see that captain falcon in action.... we will ditto again.

inui- i was rusty till i trained in wes house and they gave me the beatdowns. nyc has a different tone now and i'm liking it. we are helping each other and learning.

brims- we had the talk earlier and i actually want you to get better with ike. you have the chance cause i see you are dedicated.... just hard headed. you have potential. hopefully i can get inside your head and you will listen finally.

blu- good seeing you and you have to train with us.

kubuu/jay/raffy- where the hell ya was at? i want to hit up the lounge with ya again and watch raffy get drunk, jay say some crazy stuff and kubuu battle people in dancing and make them feel like crap after lol. ya need to come back into brawl also.....

projo- good seeing you and you have to train more, so you can get real nasty with it.

ron- yo this guy wants to quit lol..... you a funny big man.... ni9999a get back in the game. stop your bullcrap. did you not see your placing? look again fool lol.

dark peach- .......... you another one. want to quit for what.... ya don't make sense. ya truly act like ya bad players or something lol. i just laugh when ya say that cause there is players wishing to be on ya level. wake up already and realize.

minty- yoooooooooooooooooo where you come from? you gotten good and taller lol. keep up the good work.

hippiedude- i see you doing your thing. keep it up also. glad you like my matches.

basic leo- your pit was impressive and patient. you need to use him more and take the game more serious. i think you can do some serious damage if you honestly play more. that includes me also lol since i'm the only one you train with when i do.

blackanese- good seeing you and you have skill..... just way to impatient and unsafe with your moves of choice. train and stop thinking you can't do good in singles or just in the game.

everyone else in nyc or anyone else i forgot cause i'm playing phantasy star online and my cousin is rushing me so we can fight mother brain lol..... keep up the good work and lets start getting things together from tournaments to training. i truly can say i miss brawl and the competitve scene. i am going to try to host at a spot my friend possibly has for me. wes why is it you don't keep hosting when things went real good?

i also play sf4 competitvely and if anyone wants to train in that or brawl... oni163 on aol and i live in the bx. my xbox live name is bum163 and i play basically any mainstream fighting game or shooter.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you mean Peach players wanting to be on my level, then that does not count. ha ha ha.

And I explained my reason why I wanna let this go. I, Can't see myself as a good player until I start placing in tournaments and play the way I know I can't. Yet I don't do it. So until then, as much as people say I am good, I say I am not.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Yayyy, I got a shoutout without even being there!

Kinda overslept due to me not having much sleep the last couple days. I really wanted to chill with peeps I haven't seen in a minute, too. Next time!

Thanx to everyone who brought in a wii+brawl I am very grateful and for whom ever else helped out in their own way with this event. Hope everyone had a good time there might not be another gauntlet for a while probably in a few months from now so you you guys next time!!!!!
Sad face, man. Looks like this one was very successful; why not revive the biweekly?

I also play sf4 competitvely and if anyone wants to train in that or brawl... oni163 on aol and i live in the bx. my xbox live name is bum163 and i play basically any mainstream fighting game or shooter.
Hmmm would this include Brawl+ as well?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
1: ninja link- superhomo beast. Why you gotta be a fatass and buy like 10 slices of pizza? LOL. and i'll believe you luigi is legit against dk :laugh:

2: BUM- As stratarazor always says = BUM IS A BEAST!!! good **** in dubz man. Me and minty thought we had you in first game cause we were all dead even, but me and minty lost it and we got literally ***** LOL. your offstage is AMAZING DUDE. melee skills are too good. that bair x2 to giant punch finish was incredible on that dude i forgot lol. Also glad you got to recognize me and your friendly, I'll keep improving for the sake of you, DA, and strata :laugh:

3: malcolm didn't know you were DA lol. Nice meeting you in mcdonald's saw your set with Minty. Awesome wario. On brinstar was so lol xD. when you got countered by minty's marth when u used waft, it was so ****ING LOL. took a full 48% LMAO. 2gud man. You got a huge stash btw lol

4: dire- fun **** in dubz man. i see your still your beast. you also grew out a stash making u evil dire XD! funny double 9 on minty LOL

5: basic - leo is so homo :( he's always sending me to losers or knocks me out in tourney ._.
funny **** in doubles though you had to spam pit arrows in ps1 =[. and **** i thought i almost had you in game 2 in singles lawl. you even sandbagged with pit =[. but im getting better on d3 matchup hehe =]

5: ron - fun stuff in dubz. your pika is beast. sad u had to leave early almost had us in dubz.
7: loonytoons (SNAKE!!!)
7: mintyflesh- you silly sexy beast, do i have to give you a shoutout? :laugh: awesome trip with u btw =]
9: jtails- nice seeing u, i had to see that set with u vs dire, incredible set man. you looked brolic with ur tanktop on lol

9: pope- argh ggs man. in all honestly i think i shoulda won for the set, i 2 stocked u with mario against your dk in game1, then a close game on game 2 (lolcamp) on deflino against ur d3, i hate having to put up with cg non-sense but w/e took it to a last stock 100% both of us anyways w/e. then on game 3, i made a beast comeback on your 2nd stock and made it even with 115% vs 119% but it came down to you bthrowing me, then i already predicted the bair coming, but i wasn't sure if it was worth taking the hit and DIing up seeing if i'll survive or not, so my plan was to DI up the bthrow, FF to lower corner blast zone and db stall and gimp you but frankly i didnt know the bair would still reach me BY THE TIP OF DK'S FOOT. got me so pissed but whatever ggs, no johns. also i was pretty dumbstupid that i picked marth first and my stage first before you changed your character, i should have done it in order so i can have changed my char to mario seeing as how I 2 stock you but whatever that's my fault for rushing through cp procedure and rushing it nojohns

9: penta- nice seeing u there. didnt see any ike
9: arrancar - LOL nice seeing u, funny **** in friendlies i ps everything you do =] fun stuff in subway too. funny **** u beat cheese lmao. u got shot by skip too LOLOLOL
13: acedude
13: projo
13: d3k
13: john 12346 - do you have like mental problems? you always sound like a nerd who always talks to himself lol no offense
17: cheese- had to lol hard when you were blaming everything on dark peach LMAO.
17: munoz
17: xavier
17: hippiedude- sexy beast coulda gotten 13 place gotta step up it hippy. we need consistent top 8 placing that's your goal.
17: slim1676
17: brims
17: killage
17: dil
25: seth
25: paul
25: peter
25: blu(DA)
25: 007- lol fun friendlies, was kinda gay that wes calls our match RIGHT AFTER WE PLAY MASSIVE FRIENDLIES. Funny thing was that i was playing serious in friendlies too lolol.
25: walnuts
25: ray
25: bshaw
33: keelin
33: kona
33: slapps
33: remix- fun **** in subway, lol game in money match
33: spagetti
33: handbannana

TEAMS RESULTS:

1: bum and dire(DA) (DK & G&W)- DOUBLE 9 KILLS ARE NOT KEWL OKAY. lol ggs. me and minty thought we had you until we got massive killed =[. also remember minty got edgehogged was in free fall state, i said "I GOT YOU I GOT YOU I GOT YOU WITH NAIR" but i missed in time with nair LMAO too funny

2: ninja link(DA) + malcolm(DA) (?& wario)

3: black sausage (G&W and D3) dez ******* needa stop spamming them arrows and grabs and turtles and their game plans lolololo

5: darkowecheese ****ing loling at cheese's johns at drk peach lmfao
5: jackie chan adventures - ASIANS UNITE! MARTH/LUIGI GOT DIS

7: ron and arranca ggs pika and lucario is beast. ron's cgs are scary X.x

other shoutouts

blacka - this man is 2gud. needs moar ******s in his life. <3 you'll get the pot soon in singles =]

skip - you sexy beast and your hair. lmfao @ u shooting arrancar lmao. i repp'd ur tag but i couldnt finish off leo too strong im sorry X.x

gurukid- u homobeast. skip said u got home at like 6am so u slept like a fatty =[. still missed u bro.

drk peach- lol too funny, fine i'll believe u that luigi ***** dk =[. im sry i couldnt **** blacka's mk with cf LMAOOOO

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
hippie- I love the luigi
Pesky little ******* on teams LOL

Bum- one of these days I'll give you the fight you deserve. gg

arrancar- dude apologizes way too much. It's alright my dude LOL good seein ya again

brims- I hope you don't think I was being cocky. I really wasn't I was just in a laughing mood at the time

lunytunes- good set. After the first match I had to adjust and fast! gg

dire- one of us have to get a car soon to resume the post-tourney talks LOL

Malcolm- didn't get to talk to ya much but every time I watched one of ur matches you were ****** so good job LOL

Leo- farrah fawcett all day! LOL and when did u pick up diddy?

Blackanese- I ran from you the entire time in teams and I'm not ashamed to say it. As greased up dead guy says, "You're never gonna catch me! You're just waistin ur time!" lmao good doubles matches

Dark peach- it's about time you returned the favor lmao. Been tryin to keep you focused during matches for ages. Even though I didn't look to see you there I heard you during my matches

And with that said...

Guess who's back??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
hippie- I love the luigi
Pesky little ******* on teams LOL

Bum- one of these days I'll give you the fight you deserve. gg

arrancar- dude apologizes way too much. It's alright my dude LOL good seein ya again

brims- I hope you don't think I was being cocky. I really wasn't I was just in a laughing mood at the time

lunytunes- good set. After the first match I had to adjust and fast! gg

dire- one of us have to get a car soon to resume the post-tourney talks LOL

Malcolm- didn't get to talk to ya much but every time I watched one of ur matches you were ****** so good job LOL

Leo- farrah fawcett all day! LOL and when did u pick up diddy?

Blackanese- I ran from you the entire time in teams and I'm not ashamed to say it. As greased up dead guy says, "You're never gonna catch me! You're just waistin ur time!" lmao good doubles matches

Dark peach- it's about time you returned the favor lmao. Been tryin to keep you focused during matches for ages. Even though I didn't look to see you there I heard you during my matches

And with that said...

Guess who's back??
Wait, I actually helped you tourny matches? Maybe I am good for something after all, hahaha!

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Very fun tourney, gg's to all I played. Hanging out with everybody at the end was awesome.

2: BUM: lol your Dk is scary, kills marth at like 80% each stock xD
3: malcolm: that set was intense. ima get you someday though lol
4: dire: WTF @ you getting 2 9 hammer's on me in the team match lol
5: basic: i love your pit
9: arrancar: you said you would do better and ya did. good job.
13: acedude: YAY I MET YOU IRL
17: cheese: =(
17: xavier: LOL you're hilarious in person. fun talking to u
17: hippiedude: DUDE. too many hilarious moments traveling and at the tourney haha. awesome teamin w/ ya
33: remix: you are awesome.

Wes: good games in our MM, and you did a really good job hosting.
Skip: LOL @ the orange pop gun
Blacka: LOL too funny
dark pch: =D

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Very fun tourney, gg's to all I played. Hanging out with everybody at the end was awesome.

2: BUM: lol your Dk is scary, kills marth at like 80% each stock xD
3: malcolm: that set was intense. ima get you someday though lol
4: dire: WTF @ you getting 2 9 hammer's on me in the team match lol
5: basic: i love your pit
9: arrancar: you said you would do better and ya did. good job.
13: acedude: YAY I MET YOU IRL
17: cheese: =(
17: xavier: LOL you're hilarious in person. fun talking to u
17: hippiedude: DUDE. too many hilarious moments traveling and at the tourney haha. awesome teamin w/ ya
33: remix: you are awesome.

Wes: good games in our MM, and you did a really good job hosting.
Skip: LOL @ the orange pop gun
Blacka: LOL too funny
dark pch: =D

thanx and dont take it personal that you had to fight bum 2nd round things like that only make you better. You have came a long way best marth main in new york.

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
Next time it's all top rank with Zelda baby, nothing less D:

Let's see...

Cheese: I complained about your failure to not get a friendly in with me on AIM already >:/

B3K: Up B, man, Up B :3

Monuz: ****ing Mario fsmash D:

Penta: too good Ike

Acedude: Not a set but i managed to beat that monster Ganon/C falcon of yours, much respect for being awesome with them

And of course Samus: Glad this was my first tourney, well run and fun all around. Hot as all hell, yeah, but still well done. Even got a game out of the deal and played a few old games I missed. Gotta hit up more tournies if their all this fun.

arrancar 18

Smash Cadet
: ninja link(DA) (diddy/ROb/D3/PIKA,toonlink) : stop knockin me in 2 loser but good stuff
2: BUM (Dk) : ur Dk is still beast
3: malcolm(DA) (Wario/Zelda) <----------------- Top 4 split 4 ways : MALCOM 2 GOOD xD

5: basic (D3/Wolf/snake): leo and his funny game play
5: ron(DA) (Pika) This man got 5th and he had to leave early wonder if he would have won it.: beast pika i love teamin with u ima step it up next time

7: mintyflesh aka minty breath (MARTH) : F U xD jokin nice match i loved losing 2 u
9: jtails: ur 2 good stop think ur bad and u main ness not the other randoms xD

9: arrancar: finalie steping it up =)

13: projo: ur toonlink still good

13: john 12346: umm ditto's there gay xD
17: cheese: i beat ur *** shut it
17: munoz: nice friendlies xD

17: hippiedude: stop power sheildin and i won the other match so nawhahsfevf =p

17: brims: u didnt get last o ****
17: killage: good stuff gotten better

25: 007: step it up

25: bshaw: surpirsed me on how u played GG'S

33: remix: ur 12 and ur still gettin better

blackanses: stay kickin my *** but ima get u
skip: will play friendlies next time and my gosh nice trick we played on thoses ppl after the tourny

Top Bottom