• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
?!?

Mr-r, Izaw, Bycel and AfroTwist here.

:059:
How many are considered "top Links"? I know Izaw and Afro aren't (no offense to Afro though, I love him. I just don't think I've ever heard of his status of a top Link) Dunno who Bycel is, and I know Mr-R is considered a top one.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Izaw isn't a top level Link ... anymore but he used to be one when I played him. And I watched Afro play [didn't get to play him] and his Link is legit. Mr-r is one of the best Link players imo and I also played him

And tbh I don't know who M4ga and Xavier are either =/
Edit: And I never even heard of Jash using Link 0_o

:059:

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
My eyes

they are everywhere.

Didn't expect to be mentioned, that's nice haha.
Anyways. I feel like I've proven that I can do **** with this character. And you not having heard anything about that isn't exactly surprising, because I never got the recognition I deserve from the guys over at your continent.

Still, saying anyone who isn't Legan and Ramin is a "top Link" is wrong. They're on a completely different level than everyone else both of you have listed.
SO YEAH VERM GET ***** *****. AND IM GONNA **** YOU UP SO HARD AT APEX GODDAMN YOU'RE GONNA WET YOURSELF AT NIGHT, HAVING NIGHTMARES OF THE HORRIBLE TORMET I'LL PUT YOU THROUGH

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Arm wrestling competition. Gogogo.
lets do this
although im afraid id be more suited to a sumo wrestlnig competition, all the power is in the legs man XD

also earlier on today, i pulled off a 0-death side-b techchasing on the ice climbers, ending it with a 180 warlock punch
Just call me Ganondorf Swagmire

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I need some ideas for gimmicky things that Pikachu and Ganon can pull off in doubles.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
maybe so, this is the social though :L
besides, we have so few options that we have to play each matchup fairly similar XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
diabolical [dahy-uh-bol-ik-al]
adjective
having the qualities of a devil; devilish; fiendish; outrageously wicked: a diabolic plot.
pertaining to or actuated by a devil.

i meant what i said lol, whos more devilish?

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
oh sorry brains not working properly... been trying to get a flame choke lock down for the past few hours

well ganon easily has the quality's of a devil so he'd be more diabolical

Heartstring

Smash Legend
satan, for deing devilish means being like the devil, and seeing as satan is the devil, you cant get more like the devil then the devil himself

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
S∨D, S→G, D→G ⊢ G

IN OTHER WORDS... Satan or the Devil are Ganon, Satan is Ganon, the devil is Ganon, therefore everything evil is Ganon.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
So by that logic you're saying Ganondorf was originally an angel who then "fell" to his own pride and lust for power and became what he is today?

DEAR GOD WHY DID YOU COMPARE GANON TO THE SISSY SEPHIROTH VERM!?!?! WHY!?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just got 3rd/23 at a local... I went 100% ganon :)

I beat grimace in pools with ganon and got 1st seed, and then I beat xyless, ook, and yoshq in winners... Lost to arty in winners finals, then took hunger to game 5 in losers finals but got farted and lost. Super hype set though.

So yeah this is my first time making money in singles with ganon... Feels good mang :p. I recorded me vs xyless, ook, yoshq, and arty so expect some videos this weekend.

:phone:

Top Bottom