• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
As far as musical Ganon's go, I play the F Horn! Such majesty and brilliance! If the organ wasn't so....Ganonly....I would say Ganon should play the horn.

:034:

Exalted

Smash Lord
I'm looking into learning to play the piano. If I succeed, playing an organ shouldn't be too difficult.
As for horns, vuvuzelas are the shiz.

And I just killed Ganondorf in Twilight Princess! D:

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I'm looking into learning to play the piano. If I succeed, playing an organ shouldn't be too difficult.
As for horns, vuvuzelas are the shiz.

And I just killed Ganondorf in Twilight Princess! D:
Piano is a great way to start learning music. Good luck, it takes dedication to really do well.

:034:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
LOL. If I ever had a daughter I would let my wife come up with a stupid name and then place Ganon into it.
Like Lisa. Ganisa. Both happy.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
If I ever get a daugher (and I plan doing so) I would name her Tia or Rei or something that reminds me of dragons.
If I get a son, I would, DEFINITELY, name him Ganondorf.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Nah, I can live with calling my son "Ganon". Ganondorf would go a little bit too far lol
Also, I fixed my avi.

Top Bottom