• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I usually get .16-.17 on these tests, this time I got .1632. Pretty fast.

This sheep one was pretty dumb though, there are some much more "scientific" ones lol.

Ohhhh man SC2.... my best char was Link (I had the GC version) and I just went for ring outs the entire game because one of his throws was straight up broken lol.

My tryhard main was Talim though... wtf why do I main the fast ninja girls in fighters? I just noticed that. My main in AE is Ibuki, and my main in Melee was Sheik (before I discovered competitive smash).

I'm so ashamed. I guess I just play Ganon in Brawl and Falcon in Melee to compensate for my girly choice of mains in other fighters.

Xubble

Smash Ace
That's who I was thinking of. I mean, come on. She might as well fight in her birthday suit with how much she was showing off. I remember doing training mode, and she was always my dummy. Just for the boobs. >_>

And I'm trying to remember who Talim was. Was she the halberd user?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I usually get .16-.17 on these tests, this time I got .1632. Pretty fast.

This sheep one was pretty dumb though, there are some much more "scientific" ones lol.

Ohhhh man SC2.... my best char was Link (I had the GC version) and I just went for ring outs the entire game because one of his throws was straight up broken lol.

My tryhard main was Talim though... wtf why do I main the fast ninja girls in fighters? I just noticed that. My main in AE is Ibuki, and my main in Melee was Sheik (before I discovered competitive smash).

I'm so ashamed. I guess I just play Ganon in Brawl and Falcon in Melee to compensate for my girly choice of mains in other fighters.
i lol'd. i only use one feminine character in any fighter, which is lili in T6, and even then my other characters a manly XD

also ive never ever played soul calibur, i should probably fix that, which one should i buy?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Talim's the only one WITHOUT boobs lol
Right, so she's the best female character.

You're probably thinking of Taki. I mean most SC girls are pretty busty but Taki is ridiculous.
Taki seemed a bit cold in her standard red outfit.

And I'm trying to remember who Talim was. Was she the halberd user?
Talim used dual wrist blades. Seung Mina is the halberd user.

also ive never ever played soul calibur, i should probably fix that, which one should i buy?
SC2 for the Gamecube is pretty solid, and you can probably find it for around $7.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
right, so i just need a gamecu....

WII! my god i love reverse compatibility sometimes
you have to realise i dont have any nearby game stores

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I hate being Brazillian and downloading games illegaly is the only way to get them around here without paying 3 times the price they are worth.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Right, so she's the best female character.

Taki seemed a bit cold in her standard red outfit.

Talim used dual wrist blades. Seung Mina is the halberd user.

SC2 for the Gamecube is pretty solid, and you can probably find it for around $7.
...WRIST BLADES?

Is that what cops use, too? WRIST BLADES? Sure it's not something much cooler sounding like TONFA?

Of course you're sure.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
...WRIST BLADES?

Is that what cops use, too? WRIST BLADES? Sure it's not something much cooler sounding like TONFA?

Of course you're sure.
Yeah, I'm sure.

Wikipedia said:
Talim's weapons... were built around the concept of dual-weapon usage, with special emphasis that while bladed, the weapons themselves were not actual tonfa.
To be fair, one of her weapon choices is Tonfa.

Edit: If you want to argue semantics, I'll admit that her weapons are technically elbow blades.

Xubble

Smash Ace
Would saying "I enjoy playing Link" (in reference to SC2) on the Ganon boards result in any dire consequences? o_o

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
And after my epic return is the sudden disappearance again.

Sorry guys I've been busy with college and stuff. Still trying to get my copy of Brawl back. D:

Also I managed to complete chapter 1 of the book I've been working on for...is it 6 years now? This is the furthest I've ever gotten :O

Xubble

Smash Ace
Too bad that Skyworld isn't legal, and the first hit of dsmash would send them behind you and away from nair.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
maybe it'd work on ps1 during the rock transform on that right side thing o.O
super situational...but it'd be the coolest thing ever

Heartstring

Smash Legend
evening gentlemen.
Im here to drop by a message of real life
earlier today, i came across my co-worker trying to commit suicide with a stanley knife in the yard at my warehouse. now i can never tell because i dont know how it would have panned out. but i think i arrived in time to safe his life.
just posting this because we need to put things into perspective once in a while, im complaining about my dyspraxia and strenuous workload. yet other people among us are dealing with inner demons far beyond what many of us can ever imagine

Top Bottom