• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Mainers?

Sephiroth_Ultima

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf is my god and he created me to his image.
He is the only reason I let my red-haired beard grow, no jokes XD.

I'll main Ganondorf even if he ends up being a pile of $h**, which I highly doubt he will.

Though I can't say I'm happy that he seems to still be a clone (Hopes for new B moves, since Up B looks to have a good amount of new to it)

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Ganondorf is my god and he created me to his image.
He is the only reason I let my red-haired beard grow, no jokes XD.

I'll main Ganondorf even if he ends up being a pile of $h**, which I highly doubt he will.

Though I can't say I'm happy that he seems to still be a clone (Hopes for new B moves, since Up B looks to have a good amount of new to it)
i agree wit this

retard18426

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf is epic. If I were a woman, I would father his children.
Aw man, just when I thought I was finally starting to understand all that biology stuff...

Ganondorf looks like he plays much the same as in Melee, but the only video footage I've seen of him so far must have been on a ridiculously easy setting because he was kind of just standing there taking it. So we can't be sure just yet, unless someone else has a link to a video with a competent Ganondorf.

Blackadder

Smash Master
My lord and master is back!

And I shal main him...though, it'd be closer to say that he will main me. Ganonbaby doesn't fight. He kills.

retard18426

Smash Rookie
haha. you just don't understand how Gerudo biology works. think about it...only one man born every 100 years? that's some heavy ****.
You bring up a good point. And now that you put it that way...

...I'm never going to look at a Gerudo woman the same way again >_<

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Co main. He looks very sick. Awesome. And some of his standard moves have different effect. dang nice.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
If his other B moves are different, and actually reflect his character he will be secondary. Main will be Zelda.

If his B moves are Falcon's, no. I hate Falcon's move set, and I hated that my 2nd favourite Nintendo character was stuck with a move set I hated in Melee </3

Magus420

Smash Master
If he's just as fun to play and doesn't suck really badly yeah.

IMO, barring some unforseen gimmick/technique that makes him a lot better, I don't really see how he could be very usable competitively in 1vs1 with chars like Sonic who supposedly have a better dash/dashdance than anyone in melee, and also having that much freaking lag on his attacks with no l-cancelling apparently. His aerials were the core of his game, and his moves are nearly the same as before and were punishable enough then when they had a lot less lag.

Maybe he'll have some new incredibly amazing B moves or something >.<

fuuzball317

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf is my main 100%, been waiting from the start from him to get announced, and he looks so much more bad *** in this game, I'm so use to ganondorf melee too so i hope its not weird if he's really different

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
maybe not main main him, but as the heavy that i pick, fo sho, especially now that brawl seems to lack playable ridley.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
i would have mained him if he was the same as melees ganon, but ill have to play as him before i decide if i like him

Kruton

Smash Ace
Yeah, I really like the overall changes they made to him (few, yes, but they're there), I played him Melee, and he just looks badass. I probably won't play DK like I originally intended though.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Been maining, will be maining. Ganondorf has always been one of my favorite villains, the number one being taken up by his sonic counterpart, Lord Metal (Neo Metal Sonic).

I will find a way to make him faster, and I will find a way to rip people apart with him.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
Been maining, will be maining. Ganondorf has always been one of my favorite villains, the number one being taken up by his sonic counterpart, Lord Metal (Neo Metal Sonic).

I will find a way to make him faster, and I will find a way to rip people apart with him.
ganons probably my favorite zelda character...next to skull kid from MM and happy mask salesman (i had a dream happy mask salesman was on the roster lmao)
and since skull kid and happy mask man will never be in smash,
i play as ganon (for he is the rapist, and all others are preteen girls)

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
(for he is the rapist, and all others are preteen girls)
That is- wow, yeah, wow. That pretty much describes Dorfmeister right there. :laugh:

Yeah, probably will main him. I was concerned about his moveset being changed. Although I am annoyed he doesn't have that totally kickin' sword from TP, I don't really mind having G-dawg still having the Falcon's moves.

And let me add that Phantom Beast Ganon just looks sick.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping to have an assortment of heavies to choose from (if Ridley and K.Rool made it in), but I will be playing around with GUGALUG for a while anyway. The video updates are kinda shattering dreams left and right though.

Blatherskite

Smash Apprentice
I can't even imagine maining Ganondorf in Brawl. If still being a clone of CF wasn't enough of a kick in the balls, then the fact that he is even worse than he was in Melee certainly is. All of his attacks have increased lag time, and the fact that l-cancelling is gone just gimps him entirely. Not only that, but they left in his absolutely god awful up tilt. And for the finale, he runs like a soccer mom power walks.

Deception

Smash Ace
I'm definitely going to use my old main a lot, possibly remaining him. I don't care if there are people who think he sucks, it is too early to tell how good he is with a couple of videos. I bet there is some new techique that will help the slow people.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
naw i\'ll try him out but i wasn\'t a fan of him in melee now i love his as a villian and character but not as a Captin Falcon clone.

Top Bottom