• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf is the Best Character Eternally: In Progress (Replacement Signups Help!)

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
Probably not. I could do it most any time earlier though.
We can try to play now, but usually everyone in my family is using the internet so the play will probably be kinda slow. That's my problem on weekends.
Edit: Yep, just tried online and twas laggy. Do you want to try at around 7:30? Or is there any time during the week we can play?

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
We can try to play now, but usually everyone in my family is using the internet so the play will probably be kinda slow. That's my problem on weekends.
Edit: Yep, just tried online and twas laggy. Do you want to try at around 7:30? Or is there any time during the week we can play?
Think I can make 7:30. Will probably have to leave around 8:30. During the week may or may not pan out. Let's just try 7:30.

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
Think I can make 7:30. Will probably have to leave around 8:30. During the week may or may not pan out. Let's just try 7:30.
So I don't really have any stage preference as long as we don't play on Skyloft or Castle Siege. When we play, you can pick the stages we play on as long as its on the legal stagelist.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Hah, no worries.

How would 7-9 hours from now sound?
Hey man, should be good! I'm back now so whenever is good for you!

Edit: i'm around for roughly another hour tonight, got college in the morning.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
So I don't really have any stage preference as long as we don't play on Skyloft or Castle Siege. When we play, you can pick the stages we play on as long as its on the legal stagelist.
We can just simplify things by playing all our matches on BF if that's ok. I'm ready to play now if that's all right.
Edit: Got a room up.

Last edited:

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
Bested by Tonnura 2-0. Had an awesome set of friendlies after, though, just needed the warmup I guess. :) Good luck to everyone!

Johnluc55

Smash Rookie
Just wondering when he wants to do our matches. Judging by the times he listed, Tuesdays and Thursdays would be the best for me, until next weekend.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Just wondering when he wants to do our matches. Judging by the times he listed, Tuesdays and Thursdays would be the best for me, until next weekend.
Okay, then I will tell him that you are available on the 27th, 29th, and the 31st at 11pm your time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom