• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Videos

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
These probably should have been put in the stickied thread about videos, but that's ok. It's good stuff by the way I did notice that you played him like melee a little still, but you did managed to play well overall, thanks for the videos.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
i noticed after the first match you stopped using his fair. i know its alot harder to land but its still one of ganons best moves. you should keep using it.

i liked ur tech punishments, and the one combo with all the up airs to fair that was pretty hot. i cant wait to play you on wifi when the game comes out in the states.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Great friendlies matches Mikezor. Good incorporations of Ganon's ground attacks. The first two matches were the most enjoyable out of all the videos showing Ganon in Brawl because of the strings of attacks you pulled together.

Maybe I will get to play you online w/ my own ganon, but just like you, I have to stop my melee habits which will hinder my performance while playing ganondorf in Brawl if i don't stop it. Good day to you.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
The Sonic in that first vid isn't playing too smart. How many times does he have to get stomped out of fB before he tries rolling in a different direction?

Top Bottom