• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! DO NOT POST PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Please don't get a hard on!
Z1GMA was only stating his opinion on what would happen is he could get a lvl 1 ganon cpu off the stage and use z-air, he obviously doesn't mean samus' z-air will KO every ganon player who doesn't know how to use L or R.
I suppose you didn't see all of that sarcasm dripping off my words, then. Of course Zair is a viable tactic versus anyone with mediocre recovery, but what Zigma said was very silly, and I made a silly post to emphasize that. Also...you're giving me a hard on.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Xyro vs all ganon mains on wifi when he gets to play again...

record and upload matches please, they should be interesting

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Lv1 CPU? lol..

If the zair hits, Gdorf is screwed, (most of the times)
However It was more of a joke to represent Gdorfs poor Recovery..
Human reaction time is about 1 second.. zair comes out at 0,3 - 0,4 seconds..
So You must (guess) when to air dodge!

Samus Vs Gdorf (on stage) is a totally different story, I know.

Most characters can still recover after beeing hit with zair.. but it's hard for Gdrof!

Sorry for making you mad xD

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Human reaction time is about 1 second.. zair comes out at 0,3 - 0,4 seconds..
I'm pretty sure the human reaction time is closer to 1/6 of a second. I heard a statement saying that Marth's F-smash comes out 2 frames faster than human reaction time will permit or something like that, and Marth's F-smash comes out frame 10.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure the human reaction time is closer to 1/6 of a second. I heard a statement saying that Marth's F-smash comes out 2 frames faster than human reaction time will permit or something like that, and Marth's F-smash comes out frame 10.
When I took drivers licence I red that human reaction time is (little less) than 1 sec..
It differs from human to human also..
(I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong)

I red (a little less) so it might be 1/6 ..

x_Deity_x

Smash Cadet
The troll has Deity lawling.

He'd fight as well but he has no clue how he'd perform, seeing as he hasn't played a good Samus yet, much less a great one.

That aside, Deity's connection is racist. <.< Chances are, he can't play half the people on this forum because we'd just get disconnected if we tried.

Maybe for the better. Deity likes his Ganon, and doesn't feel like getting shown up~ xD

:: digresses ::

Can't wait to see how this challenge turns out~

Platformations

Smash Cadet
All I can say is, this is stupid.

lol

I need to go on the Samus board and say Samus is trash, just so I can kick a little butt with my awesome (horrible) Ganon.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Xyro, I'm sure you remember me, from Brawl Community. I play a Samus everyday, and I could easily beat him ( the player) . The key is to pay close attention to his Z-air's followups. It only takes that much sense to beat a Samus, Ganon's punish moves is basically all you'll have to do against a Samus.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok guys, im online. if you wanna play me.....post FC or put FC in your profile.

Remember, its online. So i may not consider you trash if you lose.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

Don't you dare to lose now Xyro! My money's on you !!

ZeonStar

Smash Ace

Im glad you think that way, alot of people I play online take it way too seriously.

Xyro77

ok guys im playing your beloved master. if they are under 3min....expect recorded. if not. ill just post my wins AND losses

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
We have a beloved master? By the way, I'll play a couple games with you xyro if you're up for it. I'm actually kinda close so lag might not be too bad. Either way I'm down for some games.

Xyro77

Ok so i played Kosk about 10 matches.

He won 3(battle field/halbert/delfino)

I won 7.

Moral of the story, ganon is trash.

HOWEVER, he was MUCH better than i gave him credit for(since hes the best ganon here beside sliq). I repect you guys and your ganons. Im glad you guys main low tier like i do. Keep repin low tier

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Ok so i played Kosk about 10 matches.

He won 3(battle field/halbert/delfino)

I won 7.

Moral of the story, ganon is trash.

HOWEVER, he was MUCH better than i gave him credit for(since hes the best ganon here beside sliq). I repect you guys and your ganons. Im glad you guys main low tier like i do. Keep repin low tier
Xyro! can you please tell me..
Did you gimp him for the wins?

Xyro77

Xyro! can you please tell me..
Did you gimp him for the wins?
yes, many times.

Ganon has to recovery from the below the stage or he will be punished, right? Knowing this, i just run off the stage and spike......

also, at times i wasnt sure what he woud do once he was off stage, so i ran off and zair him once or twice and then UP+B back to stage............just to make sure he lost all his jumps and momentum

However, ganons OVER B to jab is gross. u cant escape it

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Ganon is not trash

But at the same time

Ganon is trash (vs Samus)

Don't think any of you ganon noobs can beat Xyro.......I've seen him play and your underestimating him.

Even if you think Xyro is really good. That is still underestimating him. That's how good Xyro's Samus is

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I just wanted to clear this up. Average human reaction time is about 15-20 frames. Average gamer's reaction time is 10-14 frames. Average melee-player's reaction time is 6-9 frames. An unexpected reaction for an average human is about 30-50 frames.

Xyro is too good. His combo video shows almost none of his skill.

Xyro77

Ganon is not trash

But at the same time

Ganon is trash (vs Samus)

Don't think any of you ganon noobs can beat Xyro.......I've seen him play and your underestimating him.

Even if you think Xyro is really good. That is still underestimating him. That's how good Xyro's Samus is

wow, this is a mindgame on top of a mindgame

Xyro77

I just wanted to clear this up. Average human reaction time is about 15-20 frames. Average gamer's reaction time is 10-14 frames. Average melee-player's reaction time is 6-9 frames. An unexpected reaction for an average human is about 30-50 frames.

impressive!!!!!!!!!

Finns7

Smash Ace
xyro I want to play a good samus. I have no brawl right now but in a coulple days I prob will. My ganon is broken at times.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
I'd also like to play a pretty good samus, I can play brawl anytime right now, so let me know if you want to play.

Xyro77

ill play all you guys if you want. im sure though since kosk is the best wifi ganon here, all the rest of you will be a piece of cake

swoops, i added you. ill host. lets go

Xyro77

I defeated swoop 5-0.

Swoops, your different than kosk....very cool! Thanks for playing me

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Ugh, got my *** kicked for the most part. Fun games though. Lol notice me randomly d-smashing :p? ...that's my version of a dash attack.

Hm, if I could ever get to a texas tournament it would be cool to play you in person. Nice online samus though

Veggi

Smash Champion

Did they really test Melee player's reaction time? I'm not doubting it, but where did you get this info.?

Mmac

Smash Lord
I like to know how much the Percent/Stock difference per match rather than the overall win/loss ratio....

•Col•

Smash Champion
it doesnt matter. a win is a win. in melee, %/stock mattered.
True, but it does matter when you go to another character board and say their character is Trash vs. your character.... The information becomes more relevant... >_>

Xyro77

not really. it doesnt matter, if i was at 290% with 1 stock. i won. in fact i won majority. all it shows is that he got close but could never win. winning is what gets you further in this game......

•Col•

Smash Champion
not really. it doesnt matter, if i was at 290% with 1 stock. i won. in fact i won majority. all it shows is that he got close but could never win. winning is what gets you further in this game......
I meant in supporting you idea that (Insert Character Here) is trash vs. (Insert Character here)... Not whether you won or not...

And I totally disagree with your "winning is what gets you further in this game" statement.... That's absurd... If that were true, then people who started off as inexperienced players would never get any better... They would just keep losing, and never progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom