• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gannon vs. Peach

Krabs

Smash Rookie
A friend of mine plays peach all the time. I can almost never beat him. Anyone have any ideas cause that down A of hers is killing me.

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Get peach into the air and keep her there. Up aerials are the key. If you are only getting downsmashed you should be able to outspace that with a forward aerial or attack from above with the down aerial. And the back aerial is of course a solid option.

Clouded Reason

Smash Rookie
Obviously approaching peach without getting severly punished can be tricky, so don't go for any really obvious attack patterns. . . mindgames are key. I find a good way of going about this is to try to get her off the ledge quickly, and go for the vulture kick edgeguard. Hit her enough times with that wonderful move and she'll find even that ******* umbrella won't save her. :) I play as both peach and gannon, and nothing's more obnoxious than getting vulture kicked in the middle of a getback.

Mista_G

Smash Rookie
likewise, i went to Parallax LAN Holiday Smash Tourney last weekend singles and my ganon got ***** by 3 peachs in a row. Soooo violent. so. so. so. .. violent. i now officially hate peachs and in school i vs. my friends and they play peachs so that i can get better against them. it wasnt so much lack of skill, but more or less NOT having faced any real peachs and not knowing how exactly i could defeat them, but ya, u wanna keep em in the air, above you. and you want to send them usually under or over the stage. the rest they usually will come back if the damages are low enough.

technomancer

Smash Champion
If they are the rolly kind of Peach, and well, they all are, stomp the !@#$ out of them when they roll. It's your best KO move against Peach, and it does ******** damage, and combos into F-air, D-air, or more stomps. Don't SHFFL, that way you can double jump away and F-air if they try to counter.

Turnips are gay, just catch them where it's safe, and ban Final D, because there you can do very little against Turnips. Or you could ban Peach City (mute city), but that's not that bad if you can get your stomps off.

HK-47

Smash Journeyman
Krabs, you wouldn't happen to live in WI? I was at a tourney recently, and there was a guy who went by Krabs.

He was cool...

>_>

Krabs

Smash Rookie
sry

Nope man, Nc here. It amuses me that some guy has the same name as me and also plays ganon. what are the chances?

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
Peach is incredibly vulnerable to all of ganondorfs aerials. Ganondorf is almost the anti peach. Get her in the air and uair her as much as you want. Keep your distance and lunge in with a fair. Alternate the fairs and bairs, keep em guessing. The key against peach is not to get too close (lest you get downsmashed to pieces). So work on spacing your attacks and perfect your wave landing & wave dashing. If you get assaulted with turnips, dont panic, just catch them and return to sender. Catching turnips isnt easy all the time but a bit of practise will fix that. Good luck.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Learn to space properly and Peach shouldn't be a problem for you unless the Peach is amazing. Mindgames are also key here. I play against 3 Ganons a lot, and they are all good enough at beating Peach that I don't even bother with her against them anymore. :p

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
First advice is never in your life CC again peach. Next, is stay away from her so when she dashes and attacks you can capitialize with a grab. If she then decides to throw a turin up just catch it and use it against her. Plus, learn how to edge guard with up airs. Finally, try to stomp her as much as possible so she dies easy vertically.

Top Bottom