• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganadorf Taunt Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Dre

Smash Cadet
So i was playing wifi with my freind and i was gannon he was pit and i down smashed him off stage on final D and he shot and arrow at me as i proceeded to spam down taunt cuz he sucks and my down taunt says stuff about his mother but anyway he shot me with an arrow and during my down taunt about at the point were the sword ended glareing and start to turn black at the tip the arrow was reflected i dont have a video but if someone would be willing to reproduce this because i cant do it again i would think it would help gannon escape the low tier

Mac Dre

Smash Cadet
this is no joke it happened but io cant reproduce it im hoping some1 else can

Mac Dre

Smash Cadet
i thought it could help against enemys, and im not saying the sword reflects at all times but it does have a instant were it can

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
My Ganadorf has this crazy glitch where he pulls out his sword AND THEN PUTS IT BACK!

Happens every time, I don't know what to do!

:034:

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, if you hold R3, press Y over 9000 times while spinning around and selecting Ganondorf (this has to be done in 1 frame) you will play as Ganondorf with his sword.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
So i was playing wifi with my freind and i was gannon he was pit and i down smashed him off stage on final D and he shot and arrow at me as i proceeded to spam down taunt cuz he sucks and my down taunt says stuff about his mother but anyway he shot me with an arrow and during my down taunt about at the point were the sword ended glareing and start to turn black at the tip the arrow was reflected i dont have a video but if someone would be willing to reproduce this because i cant do it again i would think it would help gannon escape the low tier
This. Post. Needs. More. PUNCTUATION.

If Ganon's sword could reflect, it would not only be the slowest in the game, it would be the most awesome. The only reflector that lets you taunt on Wi-Fi? Imagine the possibilities.

Maybe I'll look into this, if only for the humor aspect.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Somebody posted something like this on the Marth boards a week or two ago....as much as I want it to be true, I really doubt it.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Does anyone know if Falco's f-air doesn't have stun frames like Wolf's n-air? Because I swear my Ganondorf super armored through Falco's f-air while he was doing the taunt where he punches his hand together. Sadly, it was a 5 stock match and happened at the end so I don't have a video either.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
dont feel bad dude
i seriously believe you
im gonna test that
i bet it could help ganon escape low tier
some ppl dont understand...

SuperPookum

Smash Cadet
Man, that ganondorf, he's a man wrapped in an enigma. Raised by two mommies and always bullied by a punk*** kid wearing a skirt, he seems to have developed social problems what with wanting to destroy the world.

I mean, it's like Ganondorf is taunting US with his secrets......

dlen06

Smash Apprentice
One time me and my firends were playing broll and i toaly taunted on him cuz he's a scrub and it broke pit's leg and stuff and i was all liek SICK and then i treied to do it again but i could'nt woudl any1 wanna toaly chek dis out?

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Honestly dlen...there is making a point and taking it too far >.< I think that kinda thing scared sliq away...

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
Ya'll are a bunch of *******. If Luigi's taunt can spike then why do you instantly think this is impossible without testing it.
Except then I tested it and it doesn't work.

Am I still a ******?

I actually only tested this on Samus' charged laser. I'm thinking a better test subject would be Fox and his constant laser. I'll get back to that later, but for the meantime, he cannot reflect attacks with his sword.

In similar news his Murder Choke cannot hold for the duration of Samus' Final Smash. But if you use it on someone and the attack ends during the FS, the victim of the choke won't take damage from the FS. Ganon = best teammate EVAR?

HolySerpent

Smash Rookie
Except then I tested it and it doesn't work.

Am I still a ******?

I actually only tested this on Samus' charged laser. I'm thinking a better test subject would be Fox and his constant laser. I'll get back to that later, but for the meantime, he cannot reflect attacks with his sword.

In similar news his Murder Choke cannot hold for the duration of Samus' Final Smash. But if you use it on someone and the attack ends during the FS, the victim of the choke won't take damage from the FS. Ganon = best teammate EVAR?
Then you aren't one of the people I'm refering to. If you tested it then that means you didn't instantly assume that it was impossible.
How can you assume something is false without testing it. This is like those idiots back in the 1800s who believed radio waves were things of fairy tales.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
It's insane because Luigi's taunt isn't considered one of the reasons he's high tier, AND his taunt is a situational spike for edgeguarding. On top of that, his taunt is faster than Ganondorf's sword taunt, and the reason it is (ahem) 'useful' is to deflect projectiles, something that you can only do during certain frames of the taunt and most projectiles are very quick.

In related news, his up taunt can dodge Ice Climbers neutral B.
OMG GANONDORF FOR TOP TIERZ!!!!!11!!1!!four!!11

dlen06

Smash Apprentice
Honestly dlen...there is making a point and taking it too far >.< I think that kinda thing scared sliq away...

Haha, i guess this happened when my friends were on my computer...

They probably didn't know I already attempted to make fun of the kid.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
**** punctuation i dont need dat **** i mac dre a.k.a ferly
I usually don't make fun of people for how they talk, but... come on.

Anyway, I just tested it with Fox's Laser, Falco's Laser, Pit's Arrows, Diddy's Peanuts, Link's Arrows, and, just for the hell of it, Super Scope. My huge, miraculous, ground-breaking, scientific discovery is that the only thing that his taunt reflects is Ganon's amazing ability to not use a big, glowy sword in combat.

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
I usually don't make fun of people for how they talk, but... come on.

Anyway, I just tested it with Fox's Laser, Falco's Laser, Pit's Arrows, Diddy's Peanuts, Link's Arrows, and, just for the hell of it, Super Scope. My huge, miraculous, ground-breaking, scientific discovery is that the only thing that his taunt reflects is Ganon's amazing ability to not use a big, glowy sword in combat.
yeah ganny still sucks

SuperPookum

Smash Cadet
Then you aren't one of the people I'm refering to. If you tested it then that means you didn't instantly assume that it was impossible.
How can you assume something is false without testing it. This is like those idiots back in the 1800s who believed radio waves were things of fairy tales.
You're just like those geniuses in the 1800's who believed witches could be found by tossing them over cliffs.

...and I say why not, this topic is only three posts away from Godwin's Law anyway.

Jerails

Smash Rookie
...and I say why not, this topic is only three posts away from Godwin's Law anyway.
Two posts.

So what is it Godwin's Law? *is too lazy to google*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

I knew ganon was evil but not this evil

1 more post

Oh hai guyz, iz this wear wi discus Marth's counter as a means of difeeting the Warlock Punch?

In all seriousness though, I use Ganon as an excuse to shout, foam, rage, and scream during combat. I can't do that with Marth, because my tiara would fall off...

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
This thread has gotten way off topic...
and out of hand.

But yeah, I tested this and I don't think it workds.
I may test agaiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom