• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaming with a Cause

ProfeLoco

Smash Cadet
Angel Miranda aka ProfeLoco

Founder of GamersOnTheEdge and President of the Tampa--St. Pete Extra Life Guild. We play games and raise funds for local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals all over North America. Last year we raised over 28k for our local Children's Hospital and are very excited about 2015.

We (my 15 year old twin boys and I) play an awful lot of Smash 4 and I finally can play them without getting 4 stoked. We're just learning about the competitive side of gaming and this board seemed like a great place to do that. I am really looking forward to learning from a lot of you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We play games and raise funds for local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals all over North America. Last year we raised over 28k for our local Children's Hospital and are very excited about 2015.
That is AWESOME!!!!!

Welcome to the Boards and I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Last edited:

Dysleksikk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dysleksikk
That is so cool, I always thought good can be done from any kind of community, especially the gaming community. Hope you keep up the good work, and have a good time doing it!

Top Bottom