• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U GameXPlain is uploading gameplay clips of Smash Wii U!

Kapp'n

Smash Rookie
Also, GamesRadar just uploaded some gameplay footage for Smash Tour - youtu.be/sMG9UBfOQrs

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
This game looks so good. I am in love with the DKCR stage.

Untouch

Smash Master
Is that a remix for the DKCR stage?
I know it's the bonus music, but it sounds slightly different.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Very dissapointed that the opening is just a collection of clips like in Brawl, I guess we won't see anything as great as the Melee opening again.

Still, the matches were decent fun to watch, the stages and graphics do give the game a very different feel. I'm a little sad that none of these stages look like they'll be competitively viable though, not even the Kalos Pokémon League as previously speculated.

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Is that Cynthia's Battle Theme I hear in Kalos Pokemon League?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

domokl

Smash Lord
in the opening vid pause at 22 seconds DK appears to be in a mii arena.

Last edited:

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
If the title could be changed too "New Gameplay Clips of Super Smash Bros for Wii U" Since IGN is also uploading, that would be great!

That area is part of Wuhu Island Stage

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Why are they freaking requiring Miiverse to share stages? What about the peopel taht were banned for no reason permanently? So ridiculous. Why don't they just do a sharing system like Mario vs Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem on the ds? It had an amazing sharing system.

Last edited:

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Why are they freaking requiring Miiverse to share stages? What about the peopel taht were banned for no reason permanently? So ridiculous. Why don't they just do a sharing system like Mario vs Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem on the ds? It had an amazing sharing system.
...I don't think it's Nintendo's fault that you were banned, next time don't do anything bad.

Donkey_Inferno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkey_Inferno
3DS FC
4768-7553-7018
all these new stages look amazing... im so hyped to get the game in 27 days

Last edited:

Niala

Smash Ace
So many stages that are this close to being excellent, legal stages. And yet they won't be.

Still, as far as casual play goes, most of the stages they've shown here look really fun.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Those stages look beautiful, the lighting on most of them is perfect, I see me playing a lot in the Kalos League

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Loving the music of Great Cave Offensive, but man, it might just be the worst stage in the series, and that's saying a lot considering Mario Bros.

WuHu Island looks like a decent Counterpick.

Jungle Hijinks looks like it will most likely be legal/CP, can definitely tell they tried to prevent camping on the stage.

Kalos League looks like it'll need testing, but I can see it being autobanned in conservative lists. Am surprised Cynthia's Theme is not as epic sounding as I'd thought it'd be, am hearing a lot of violin and piano.

Wrecking Crew looks interesting. It's great that the bombs aren't a hazard. Hopefully it turns out good.

Orbital Gate and Mario Circuit both look confusing, those backgrounds are disorienting. Not sure what to make of either.

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Loving the music of Great Cave Offensive, but man, it might just be the worst stage in the series, and that's saying a lot considering Mario Bros.

WuHu Island looks like a decent Counterpick.

Jungle Hijinks looks like it will most likely be legal/CP, can definitely tell they tried to prevent camping on the stage.

Kalos League looks like it'll need testing, but I can see it being autobanned in conservative lists. Am surprised Cynthia's Theme is not as epic sounding as I'd thought it'd be, am hearing a lot of violin and piano.

Wrecking Crew looks interesting. It's great that the bombs aren't a hazard. Hopefully it turns out good.

Orbital Gate and Mario Circuit both look confusing, those backgrounds are disorienting. Not sure what to make of either.
Whats wrong with the Great Cave offensive? do you mean in regards to competitive play?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Cynthia's theme... ehhhh, it might grow on me. Right now it sounds kind of lame and too relaxing for what it's suppose to be.

Top Bottom