• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop SSBB prank

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Is it the vid of the guy doing an Indian impersonation? I feel sorry for the guy who has to answer those calls. =/

Ryuujiin

Smash Apprentice
Wow this guy must've had nothing better to do to take this call for this long. I would love that kind of time. Also no way in hell they're having the tournament the night of release cause we're gonna want to sell the game and close as fast as possible and go home so we can play it ourselves.

Milln

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's not really humorous to me, at all.

"Wow this guy must've had nothing better to do to take this call for this long. I would love that kind of time"

Employees of any establishment cannot hang up on customers.

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've got to say I understand why every single GS employee I've seen acts like a husk of a person when I see them. I can go in there and they'll get 2-3 calls about whether or not they have a Nintendo Wii. People come in and yell at them because little Timmy scratched his disc and they won't give him a new one.

I don't envy those brave people for a second...

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Lol, that was a great video. Thanks for making my day better. =P

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I don't know I work in retail so I guess I don't see the humor in this >>

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
I have people talk to me that long about the merits of them buying a pizza at my store rather than another. They are drunk a lot of times, they cuss, and they insult you. If I got caught hanging up on them I'd be fired.

Makes me a sad panda for that guy :(

Nazzul

Smash Rookie
I guess alot of people dont know the concepts of a job. A job is not a wounderful place where you laugh and play. A job is where you work in order to live. Prank calling a place of work is somehing that is very immature. Retail sucks ive worked in retail. It's very deppresing to work at retail, people just stop caring. You can tell I didnt appreciate the video very much. I would have to say kudos to the employeefor keeping his cool. Once you learn how jobs work and actually work at a place where there is communication by phone perhaps you will be more understanding and mature.

X-Master Prime

Smash Rookie
as a gamestop employee, prank calls like this add to the bull**** we get, such as being "babysitters" for kids in malls and angry moms who have dumb kids scratch off serial numbers. I know gamestop has some annoying employees, I know, ive worked with them, but for the most part we try our best at our job. I would like to meet that guy and falcon punch him. I need not ask for him to show me his moves, for he has none.

Top Bottom