• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameCrazy Tournament St Louis, MO 6/2/07

Quip

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the short notice, but it's probably better for the size:

EDIT: THE TOURNAMENT IS ON 6/1/07
GameCrazy on the Loop in University City is hosting a small smash melee tournament.

6662 Delmar
St Louis, MO 63130
(314) 721-2925
http://www.gamecrazy.com/

-Singles Only

-$6 entry fee, $4 for VIP members (i think you can sign up to be a VIP member in the store)

-Prize goes to first place ONLY if the tournament stays small, if more than 15-20 show up the store owner said he'd probably give gift cards to both 1st and 2nd
-The gift card will be equal in value to the amount of money paid in from entry fees. i.e. If $100 goes into the pot, you get a $100 gift card so you can buy yourself more SMASH SETUPS woo!

-Standard singles tournament match rules apply:
  • 8 stock
  • 4 minute time limit
  • Items OFF
  • Classic stage select + banlist

This is not going to be a huge tournament. This post is merely to notify St Louis area smashers of the event in order to slightly boost turnout.

Post any questions if you have them.

-Quip/Toga

EDIT:

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Awesome. I'm definitely going to be there.

If I'm still in St. Louis then.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Dang, I may not be back in St. Louis in time for this. Too bad.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
I'll think about showing up to this ... I wanna buy my gf some more gameboy games!

What time does this event start?

Also, is anyone willing to pick me up (and perhaps drop me off after the tournament) from Union Station or somewhere in the East St Louis vicinity (I-55 and I-64 junction)??

MuBa

Smash Lord
Ah so the tourney is @ 6-01-07 (Friday).

Cool, Tourney and Smashfest all in one day!

And mathos, I know it isn't my business but I think sam meant the Eureka tournament @ June 10th since it'll be a bigger tournament and chances are the KC crew (darkrain anyone?) may come to STL.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Samdvds: is this the same place you were talking to me about?
No, Mathos this isn't the same place i was talking about...neither is the Eureka place...(they take % out of the pot)...the place i was referring to just opened up like 3 weeks ago. Im still gonna take pix on saturday so u get an idea of what it looks like.

Top Bottom