• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBattles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ti11erTheKi11er

Smash Apprentice
Ok i know there isnt ALOT of hardcore players who play on this website but i have been running into good players on www.gamebattles.com it keeps track of your rank and it is pretty neat!

I have met good players that i play with now and is great practice!

atm of 1997 single teams i am ranked 5th! so if u looking for matches this is a good way to do it!

My account name is Ti11erTheKi11er on the website and my SSBB gaming one is Tiller Killer under the SSBB gamebattles!

Check it out go own some newbs and meat people that are ****ing good *** players and have fun with it 2!

Good luck in your battles if u join message me :0

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Not a lot of hardcore players? Hah! Almost everyone I've seen here is one. (I'm casual, but whatever)

SarsVirus

Smash Cadet
haha im on gamebattles to freakin my first match up yesterday was with mikeHAZE -_- lost haha theres some good ppl on gamebattles

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I just signed up on gamebattles today, hopefully I'll play with some of you from this board :). When I typed in my username though it wasn't available -.- dey took mah name! I'm always surprised when this name is taken as I've used it in a lot of very popular games and it was never taken.

wwepatriot

Smash Cadet
I wouldnt put any trust into GB

#1) They base everything off of how many matches you play

#2) They dont have a set rules for anything

#3) The top guys on the ladder currently are more experienced since they had JPN Version

#4) The top players on there made up their own rule set to only 2-3 stages be chosen *BY THEM* when challenging people, thus is why they are people with ridiculous records like 30-3 or 15-0 and such.

#5) Top of the ladder people is no indication of skilled players.

Dont even bother with MLG is what I say, they dont know what they doing.

Gamebattles has no credibility for anything that comes from there this time around, I sure the hell dont want to hear the word PRO come from that place.

wwepatriot

Smash Cadet
doesnt matter if they do, the way the ladder is run, any noob playing marth, zelda, or wolf will be at the top of it, ones on top set their own rules in their favor because MLG officially dont have rules for match play.

Your ****ting in the wind by messing around with MLG and gamebattles.

wwepatriot

Smash Cadet
smashbrawlrankings.com

although I am curious if SBR will have the SWF innercircle stat padding that ladder as well.

Keys

Smash Cadet
Not everyone on top plays with those characters, I've run into a great variety. Regardless of the ranking system and the rules (Even though I agree with you for the most part) You get the chance to play various people of skill with different characters. You learn a lot and get better either way. I personally play for the challenge to get better, I just happen to be a high rank in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom