• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

game&watch colors, wich is best! U decide!!!!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
dis is kinna important but yea so what color do u think is the best fo mr.G-2-da-watchizzle?
do u chooz classic black the dark knight hiself? or the Green Game&watch (green is my fav color. LOL!) i think theres red and blue too, cuz of team colors..but mayb theres More!!!

oh yea i dont rly lyke mista G so i'm maining DDD What u kno bout dat?

Gea

Smash Master
o man well u no that true ****az they play wif da blacknwatch, mang

but if u gotz tha balls mang, light ****in blue. YEAHH BOYEE

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
dam b1tcha. i think i'd be likin dat lil purple game lil ghey watch. any tru N1ggaz!z would be playin the nigg watch. rainbow g and watch would be gay and ballin as fu8kK too!! niggs

Jackets

Smash Rookie
mang *****s you all beez crazy. any true balla noez dat you gots ta roll mr. g in dat gold color and shizzit, cause you know he beez da 1 wit all dat bling bling and shiz, know what im sayin' cuz?

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.. .
mo lyke mista ***** GoldenWatch, ya huhr?
dat ***** be bustin out bling like mr. mothaf8kin' Gangsta-Watch, too. he pulls out so much **** u know he got sum 50 cals as his ultimate smash move that splatters dem b1tches like dey be hurtin 4 a squirtin.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha whoa slow down nigglets, we dont even kno wtf about mista G-Wizzle. i heard rumors they have an unlockable costumes, so maybe mr.game and watch could have one where he a mustash or his **** hanging out. that'd be tight.

eet

Smash Ace
i personally find the red game and watch is best cuz that means his sausages or red-hot and i think do 1% more. His grab range might be a little better but i have to test it.

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
Oh man oh man you niggz be sta1ght up tripp1n iz all about dem cle@r gaw niggz. Yea hoes c@nt s3@ th1s ***** hur

Avery

Smash Cadet
o **** nAgga gangstawatch be my best chrcter i luv me sum white G n W he get all thum hoezzzzz and shi!
evuryone kno that red gangstawach gud against marth tho. feck yeh

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Say mufukin AZZ *****S I BE LIKIN DAT BUFFALO WANG COLA GAMEWASH MAYNE ****, WIT HIS **** HANGIN OUT HIS PANTS YO GET DA FXCK OUT OF HUR YA HURRD?

DAS DA COLUA OF DA PROJECTS MAYNE. DA COULAR OF SPICES AND ****

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
lmao omfg you d00ds are freakin CREEPS. clear g&w, camo g&w, BUFFALO WANG COLA GAMEWASH MAYNE ****, WIT HIS **** HANGIN OUT HIS PANTS, Whattsa! whatta is mr. grease and watch gonna shoot up NExt!!!?!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
F2CK WHEN BROWN GAME N WASH WHIP IS **** OUT THAT SHI'T B LIKE A HORSE **** SLICIN' THROU DEM MEAT CURTAINS LIKE A SHISHCABOB MOTHAF7KIN SHISHCABOBIN' THROU DEM B**C*ES LIKE A F***ING NIGRA SATISFYING A WOMAN LIKE SHE NEVER FELT IT AS DEEP AS MR.G BE TURTLE DANCING ALL OVER THAT **** SO SHE BE HOLLIN' HIS NAME MR.GAME...TIL HE BE BUST OUT HIS ULTIMATE SMASH WIT DEM TENTACLES CHUZ HE'S MR. GAME AND CUZ HES ALL GAME AND SHE BE WET WIT DAT 2-D **** DRIP-DRIPPiN.

Gea

Smash Master
man all u ***zz b trippin yall all forgozt bout da POPEYEZ Fingalickin ****a watch no wut Im sayin **** YEAH boyz dat****** so crizspay hes lik CROONCH mang **** is OFF DA HOOKAZ mang aint nuthin better with dat **** than summa mista collads and greenz man my momma done rayz me right for that **** and **** man u no butterz all up onz that curnbred twatch if u do it right ull be watchin ur game go TRHU DA ROOF HOLLA 4 GAME & WATCHAMELON YAYAUZZ

Flarefox

Smash Ace
shut cho mouf boya wut u tink chu is?

dis is da real G ... Game N Watch.

EDIT: >_> Ok, so I'm pretty bad at this.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
man ***** **** all yall dont kno dat ***** like i know dat **** ***** **** and **** ***** **** **** *****, flows out like butter and **** ***** ****.

Mr. G 4 lyf

Lag

Smash Journeyman
xyouxarexuglyx2 said:
I quite prefer the dark shade of black with the opaque outline of white, or a brilliant shade of gray.
Killed it.
Oo! Oo! Lemme overkill it!

I like Mr. Game and Watch in...rainbow.

Lag

Smash Journeyman
im too white for this thead, but there should be a white G&W
Now that you mentioned it, I saw a Brawl video with a white Mr. Game and Watch on YouTube somewhere. All I can say. I forgot the video name. I just know I saw it..ahem..that pimp. Oh yeah!

Seriously I saw it on YouTube somewhere.

Gea

Smash Master
Now that you mentioned it, I saw a Brawl video with a white Mr. Game and Watch on YouTube somewhere. All I can say. I forgot the video name. I just know I saw it..ahem..that pimp. Oh yeah!

Seriously I saw it on YouTube somewhere.
That was lightblue. I'm *almost* certain he doesn't have a white costume.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Mayne Where All Yall NIIIGGA Spirit Ya Hurd? Game N Watch B Hustlin His Money Out Da Back Pourch Of His A$$hole Suckin On Dat Dik Like Lil Wayne Be Sukin On Dat Syurip Nah Mean?!

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i bes likin dat gdub hes bes like da best character in da gizame, he'll throw dat block at u,and it will hurt like ****, ull try to get back on da stage and he'll hit u wit it again, he'll pull out dat frying pan and make some sausages, make u eat dat ****, then whip out his key ... alright f this

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
haha whoa slow down nigglets, we dont even kno wtf about mista G-Wizzle. i heard rumors they have an unlockable costumes, so maybe mr.game and watch could have one where he a mustash or his **** hanging out. that'd be tight.
Leik oD.B. wud sez, Mistah G.W. *** yo azz up n1gg beeeech, ripin m4d rimez down yu momma throht n' carringg 40z m4l+ likqeur, ol' milkwahcki 4 life.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
well... that was a suck thread

darn kids
Yeah Right you lil *****.! suck my **** you little nigglet bc this be da best thread on the boards diahareah deek *****. you just pisseddddd dis nigglet da fUq OFF! i should keel you with my manaconda you worthless d1ckfuq.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
shiii...and dyarea **** farts to u, ya virgin losnar. Mr. Gangst-a-watch wuld be some shamed by ur lack of oldskool respect in the oldskool fashion, ya hur figgit? Mr. G is mo hardcore than u can kno...he watched 2girls1cup while f4ckinging his grandpaw with a Butterfinger. and then he ate that ****. When mr.G orders a roastbeef at Arby's, he gets your mom's ****. u don't know ****. so go back to whackin to underwear sections of Dilliards mof*ckin magazine, cuz Mr.G says he dont want that disrespect up in his mother-****ing thread.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
welcome 2 smashboards "the shadow" (el oh el)....haha wow XD...but anyway, quit being a gay n00b, ite? I know its sometimes hard...but i believe in you!!1 Just quit being all emo wha-wha-wha-wha...and show some gangstalicious feel fo Mista G, the only nigra in SmashBros.

Top Bottom