• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAME CRAZY Tournament-SoCal, March 3rd

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha u forgot were i beat u lucky ^^ but then u placed higher that was dumb hahaz i gotta mm mango 2 he thinks hes 2 good lolz

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Well, that's all I was asking for. I'm just sensitive to people who throw around unsupported claims, and Lucky wasn't doing much of that till his last post.

To Jay; did I say that I'd beat him or that I was better than him? I didn't make any references to my skill at all. I don't see where you get off making that kind of comment. But whatever, it doesn't matter. It's cool. ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
Well, that's all I was asking for. I'm just sensitive to people who throw around unsupported claims, and Lucky wasn't doing much of that till his last post.

To Jay; did I say that I'd beat him or that I was better than him? I didn't make any references to my skill at all. I don't see where you get off making that kind of comment. But whatever, it doesn't matter. It's cool. ;)
lol its no problem i guess but you seem to over think things just relax man lol

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Yeah, I do have a problem with overthinking stuff. I just have no idea how to relax, haha. :p

EzynJAY

Smash Lord

naw its cool lol my comment came off harsh so my badz but yea mm me lucky ^^

Sonicfan813

Smash Cadet
Jovan is the best in La Habra even though I haven't played with him lately.

Its usually a close battle between me and Elvis so our skill levels are about the same...

Never heard of Matt....

No one has heard of me but I play with Elvis everyday at lunch and Ive gotten a hell of a lot better.

Hmmmm, seems like a long drive, I may be able to make it....

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
sorry it took me a while to answer back, i hate homework... anyways i have never been to a smash tourney in my entire life. i hope to go to one very soon and prove my skill...then we will see who is the best in la habra...

Zephyr

Smash Lord

Its usually a close battle between me and Elvis so our skill levels are about the same...

Never heard of Matt....

No one has heard of me but I play with Elvis everyday at lunch and Ive gotten a hell of a lot better.

I would warn you against thinking you're at Elvis' skill level. I'm not saying you're not, it's just that I have the EXACT same situation with Vietgamer and he's a good deal better than I am. So, just letting you know, things may not turn out as you expect them to. :)

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman

Never heard of Matt....

Haha, Thanks for pointing out that I'm the best in La Habra. Finally some Rep, Well you say you play Elvis a lot at school.... aaaaare you Delmar...or that fox guy.. becauuuuse if you are....HI! :)

I hope you go to this tournament because I may go :chuckle:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I'm the best on my street. And I have a very long street. XD I'll bet Master Matt is the best player in La Habra, he just can't prove it. We all know that you would beat us all, Master Matt. =D

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could see the fists fly, but looks like my presence there is now in jeopardy with a little situation. I'll try though (with TV and Cube, WOOT).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm the best on my street. And I have a very long street. XD I'll bet Master Matt is the best player in La Habra, he just can't prove it. We all know that you would beat us all, Master Matt. =D
/sarcasm

:p

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
wow this thread is a ***** joke, matter fact LA HABRA is a ***** joke. hahahahahahahah

and gary lives in alhambra i dont think thats part of LA HABRASURA.

and to point something out lucky and mango would win teams so easily it truly isnt funny. so go ahead MM them. youll do good...........

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
wow this thread is a ***** joke, matter fact LA HABRA is a ***** joke. hahahahahahahah

and gary lives in alhambra i dont think thats part of LA HABRASURA.

and to point something out lucky and mango would win teams so easily it truly isnt funny. so go ahead MM them. youll do good...........
who the hell is this guy? maybe u should show up to the tourney so i can take ur money.

LuCKy

Smash Master
who the hell is this guy? maybe u should show up to the tourney so i can take ur money.
lol dont play him for money if you do your just giving it to him you wont stand a chance lmao really though he is too good i have mad respect for that man's skillz

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
nvr heard of em before. whatev, no biggie. anyway, u and mango should come to the next ucsd tri weekly on the 10th. then we can actually play eachother. peace brother, i'm gonna go smash with some homies.

LuCKy

Smash Master
ucsd? lol you mean ucla? if not then i dont know what that is but in going to a tourney right now so later man

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
nvr heard of em before. whatev, no biggie. anyway, u and mango should come to the next ucsd tri weekly on the 10th. then we can actually play eachother. peace brother, i'm gonna go smash with some homies.
Never heard of Romeo? That guys Falcon is crazzzyyy :p

(and jokesies to SD Ryan :p)

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I'm not sure, but I think Romeo (Darklink) has the best CF in California. That's just my prior knowledge, though. Poor Boss.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
hahahahah wow BOSS ill stop buy just to take your money first then leave...and no im not the best falcon in cali SS and isai also live here.

araknophobik

Smash Master
nvr heard of em before.
*knods head*
boss, your a great partner and all
but you ****ed up by MM romeo lmao

this guy has beaten most of deepsocal and superfriends in tournaments
i think he taught blitz how to play, iono if thats true or he doesn't wanna take credit for blitz being basura ahaha

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
haha woops. maybe if his name said romeo i would have known.. oh well. I know my place, he would prlly destroy me. I'm still down for a money match though. Anyway... the GAME CRAZY tournament was a joke. There was no competition and it was a complete waist of time. I doubt the people who hosted it are going to have another. Needless to say I took first, but that shiit was ridiculous... no skill for miles.

Araknophobik- you goin to the tri weekly?

Darklink/ROMEO- I respect u homie, now that i know that that is u. I'm still down for a MM though, no hard feelings dog.:) peace.

Top Bottom