• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAME CRAZY Tournament-SoCal, March 3rd

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Anyway... the GAME CRAZY tournament was a joke. There was no competition and it was a complete waist of time. I doubt the people who hosted it are going to have another. .
LAWL, Kind of makes me glad I wasn't able to go, yet, Smash is Smash when it comes to having a good time. ;)

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Did anybody accidentally take a black memory card? Mine was missing when we were gathering the cubes together, but Louie(sp) was able to hook me up with a used one from the store. If someone has it please bring it back to me at the triweekly this saturday (preferably kyle or boss...I'm the short filipino dude w/ the long hair ><)

I had fun at this tourney regardless of how my partner and I did(since we don't really practice doubles much). It was fun chillin' w/ everyone and playing some friendlies.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yea i only got my memory card man. srry! prlly some lil kid took it. fun playin with u homie, see u saturday!

Top Bottom