• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game crashes if you beat Classic Mode as Yoshi

Churcho

Smash Rookie
NNID
hibber25
3DS FC
0130-1942-6425
It happens on console as well. Beating all star with Yoshi also causes it to crash :/

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure you can just download a save file for dolphin and it'll work fine

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Whoa. You're not kidding. It actually happens on BOTH code sets. I used a clean download of 3.02 and it happens on the Wii as well.

EDIT: Okay i did some more research on this and this is how it happens.

This occurs when you select Yoshi on Classic mode.

This also occurs for all the extra and stock colors of Yoshi.

The next thing I did was to play on all of the difficulties.

So far all of them freeze before the first video of the SSE, which it doesn't do on all the other characters.

After that, i repeated all of the difficulties with at least one continue because it changes the final boss battle. And so far all of the events still froze at the SSE video.

The final thing i did was to do all of tests to BOTH of the code sets on Dolphin and the Wii. My results of this were all the same as using Dolphin.

Last edited:

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I remember something similar happening with Roy. It worked fine up until I tried attacked, and it froze the game. Very strange.

Top Bottom