• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Tournament Thread! (DATE HAS CHANGED!!)

Would you attend a smash tournament if Galaxy 64 hosted one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I would... but I'm hosting an in-person tournament on Sunday. We've got some mainlanders coming to the island. It's going to be huge.

I can't attend doubles since I'll be busy hosting my tournament.

P D

Smash Ace
the p2p on p2p off was epic though

crashed bad clients :o

11 in the morning??

i have the tournament set to 2:30PM which would be like 5:30PM over there
maybe you should put this is the first post

AbsolutioNeXt

Smash Rookie
Man wtf is up with Galaxy 64 today. Today's the tournament and it's still down. Man i hope it comes to soon.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
seems to be down so we are doing the tournament in GodWeapons.

put this in the IP field: 72.5.152.70:27888

DMoogle

A$
Can't connect to GodWeapon's either with that IP. Actually, IIRC I haven't been able to connect there in ages. When I ping it (with the command prompt, not the Kaillera client), I get a "General Failure."

DMoogle

A$
I may be a couple of minutes late (have to drive 20 mins to the university). I forgot my home computer sucks, and I have to play at the University ones. I'm leaving right now.
Don't bother, the date is apparently going to be changed, because Galaxy 64 and Godweapon are down, and the server posted above is apparently laggy.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Date has been changed to next week

*sigh*

my server is down right now and we can't have it in GW without ChibiChan being a PMS'ing dictator banning our players

D

Deleted member

dang

didn't know you were accepting people just thought it was a poll

OH WELL

looking at singles, don't see boomfan so fireblaster is the favorite to take it

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
At least I checked here before I went, or that would have been a long trip for no reason.

I assume the bracket will have to be redone, since people's availability will change and we might get more people which will mess up the brackets?

I think I'm available for doubles now, since I'm not hosting a tournament on that day lol. Anyone want to be my doubles partner? Just a warning before you say yes to me... I'll likely go puff, and I don't short-hop online (keyboard config without c-button).

I'd prefer to team with a Canadian first (GO CANADA GO!!!), but if no one wants to, I'll go with anyone.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I would... but I'm hosting an in-person tournament on Sunday. We've got some mainlanders coming to the island. It's going to be huge.

I can't attend doubles since I'll be busy hosting my tournament.
are you hosting this weekend or next? . Now that this is pushed back this gives others time to get in to teams.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
singles bracket is gonna stay the same

i can take in more doubles entrants

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
are you hosting this weekend or next? . Now that this is pushed back this gives others time to get in to teams.
I am hosting an in-person smash tournament this Sunday/Monday in Victoria, BC (i.e. tomorrow and the next day). All four games are being played, with 64 and melee on Sunday, and Brawl and Brawl+ on Monday.

If you want to come, you can :)

edit: Sure Daed, lets team :)

At least we won't have scheduling problems to get our matches done... lol :p

U900

Smash Rookie
:mad::mad:
blargh Near!@$!@
WHY?? You changed date and the server wasnt up for the tourney the day it was set to.
You know I missed something I didnt knew about and I could've been BUT I had a tournament so went to see it actually but for NOTHING and same day I lost Internet and many stuff (sh*t)

All your fault Near

Thank you Near.

Too bad you're far away from me.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
looks like I may not be able to play in this, as I have to help ssb64 get biger here in Wa, but we will see what happens.

AbsolutioNeXt

Smash Rookie
Hopefully we can get this joint up on God'sWeapon (God willing ChibiChan isn't there) and possibly have the tournament up inside there. All we gotta do is just wait on neaR and see how things play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom