• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Tournament Thread! (DATE HAS CHANGED!!)

Would you attend a smash tournament if Galaxy 64 hosted one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
sigh, the "one liner" rule doesn't actually mean you cant post an intelligent post...if it only takes one line.

It's used to stop people from posting "cool story bro" and **** like that, as a single post.

"I'll join depending on time" is perfectly relevant to the topic, and is not spam.

MattNF

Smash Lord
sigh, the "one liner" rule doesn't actually mean you cant post an intelligent post...if it only takes one line.

It's used to stop people from posting "cool story bro" and **** like that, as a single post.

"I'll join depending on time" is perfectly relevant to the topic, and is not spam.
cool story bro

Zantetsu

Smash Master
If it was made into a money tournament only like 2-3 people would join.
Powers at the server is all I can give right now and is the most "affordable" for the people.
If this was decided by console players who call online smash "fake smash" they wouldn't bet a single dollar on an online tournament.

So unless you give me lots of money to use as the cash pot stay quiet.
Who said there just has to be a prize? I'd rather give no prize then powers to a server. That's just a stupid mistake.

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
I'll join depending on time and date also I guess. And I wouldn't mind some mod powers. I can then do pew pew pew pew pew pew without having to play ssb.

And on the other note pika def does have a powerful utilt, its just not as fast.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i'd join if it dosnt lag. i'm from australia. can i play in galaxy without too much lag? i can never get into a smash game to test it though

Smash1212

Smash Rookie
Hi. I'm Korean SSB User.

I feel Galaxy 64 Tournament interesting.

I want a Single Tounament.

How to join the Single Tounament?

Plese help me.

Smash1212

Smash Rookie
what's sounds?

that's not a korean guy i bet it's just smasher doing another one of his impersonations
I feel sad about you. No korean SSB users.

then galaxy 64 server join to My ping 199ms~200ms.

galaxy 64 server nickname use [Call me Coca] user. he know my nickname.

my nickname is [Smash].

his explanation is my truth.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
5 & 6 september.. wut. Worst date ever for me. It's the main party of my local town. I'll be so drunk that I wont be able to press the PC power button D:

Hey Korean guy, You will have a lot of delay. Try to play p2p with americans first to see how much do you get

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
Oh wtf near, two worst dates possible man. I'll be home from college visiting people = no time. But I team up with isai, and on my absence an AI will take over for the doubles ;-)

But yea, no I can't join :-( .....

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
I got an account just to join this tourney, I'll join singles! If I get a partner, I'll inform you about it.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I might be able to attend singles. I'm hosting a tournament Sunday/Monday, so I can't join doubles.

And why semi-ban Kirby? He should be completely legal. I'm going puff the entire tournament, so it does not affect me, but I don't agree with the semi-ban. If someone doesn't like Kirby, don't play dumb and no johnz.

We have more reason to ban Pikachu than Kirby, but no character should be banned. This is smash 64, not brawl.

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to attend singles. I'm hosting a tournament Sunday/Monday, so I can't join doubles.

And why semi-ban Kirby? He should be completely legal. I'm going puff the entire tournament, so it does not affect me, but I don't agree with the semi-ban. If someone doesn't like Kirby, don't play dumb and no johnz.

We have more reason to ban Pikachu than Kirby, but no character should be banned. This is smash 64, not brawl.
Even though I can't participate I admit that does seem rather unfair. If you dunno how to fight a kirby then you shouldn't be playing. Why should we limit a player just because their opponent sucks? If you haven't noticed, I have kirbs marked as my main...

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If me and matt join doubles, will we both become mods :p

Also, that kirby rule is dumb.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master

Even though I can't participate I admit that does seem rather unfair. If you dunno how to fight a kirby then you shouldn't be playing. Why should we limit a player just because their opponent sucks? If you haven't noticed, I have kirbs marked as my main...
Also, that kirby rule is dumb.
I think the people have spoken. Kirby users and non-kirby users disagree with the kirby rule you've put. If the kirby rule stays, I might not join, since (lets be honest) it's dumb and not fair to Kirby users.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I think the people have spoken. Kirby users and non-kirby users disagree with the kirby rule you've put. If the kirby rule stays, I might not join, since (lets be honest) it's dumb and not fair to Kirby users.
it's been a while now since i took off that rule lol...

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I can try, but I have 2 problems.

1. my Wi-Fi has connection issues up the ***

2. I am scrub incarnate,since I'm still not used to Smash on kb.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Sign me up for now... I should be able to take part in Singles (can't for doubles).

If for any reason I can't come, I'll let you know as soon as possible.

And sorry... I did not read the initial post for a while, and saw other people post that, so I assumed the rule was still up.

Good luck guys... I'm definitely going to need it :p

DMoogle

A$
I would play the singles if it didn't start at such an ungodly hour (11:30 in the MORNING for EST!)

If you can change it, then sign me up. Oh yeah, and as most people who play me a decent amount can tell you, I pretty much never lag, but I DS a lot (like once every 4 matches or so). If my opponent can host P2P I'd be down for that.

-A$

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I would play the singles if it didn't start at such an ungodly hour (11:30 in the MORNING for EST!)

If you can change it, then sign me up. Oh yeah, and as most people who play me a decent amount can tell you, I pretty much never lag, but I DS a lot (like once every 4 matches or so). If my opponent can host P2P I'd be down for that.

-A$
11 in the morning??

i have the tournament set to 2:30PM which would be like 5:30PM over there

Smash1212

Smash Rookie
5 & 6 september.. wut. Worst date ever for me. It's the main party of my local town. I'll be so drunk that I wont be able to press the PC power button D:

Hey Korean guy, You will have a lot of delay. Try to play p2p with americans first to see how much do you get
Thanks. I can p2p client use.

but..what is the galaxy 64 server used p2p client version?(p2p client date created.)

didn't same data...
then can't p2p connection...

anybody here test p2p client connection for me?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Thanks. I can p2p client use.

but..what is the galaxy 64 server used p2p client version?(p2p client date created.)

didn't same data...
then can't p2p connection...

anybody here test p2p client connection for me?
I think November 1 2007 is the most used version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom