• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
So we're concrete for my place tomorrow? I'll need 3 copies of smash because my roommate accidentally locked my copy in his room when he left town today.

Also, a bonus is there are absolutely no parking restrictions of any kind at any time.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I'd say 6 is good. Also, I would need another TV because my roommate also locked that in his room.

You guys can spend the night of you need to.

I'm thinking CiCi's tomorrow night for din din yes?

Saiya

Smash Cadet
You should save the Cici's for Sat. They hook you up with a free drink during the game.
As for me, I'm hitting up dat Asian Wok right after the gym, like I do every week. :lick:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Now wok it out...

PB&J said:
RockCrock said:
Hey PB&J

Do you have room to house some players from Gainesville for TO6? There are between 5 and 9 of us, I think.
yeah, i specifically waited to house only florida so ill def house you guys and who ever is coming .so yeah..i can house you for as long as you guys need..
Housing is covered, hooray. OK, so can we doing this thing? TO6, here we come!

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Hey, there's a Melee tournament this month on the 23rd at RUgamestore. Rules are 3 stock, and no items. There will also be a smash64 tournament the day before, and a Brawl tournament the day after melee with the same rules. They say that the entry fee is $10, and top 3 get prize money.

http://rugamestore.com/

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey, there's a Melee tournament this month on the 23rd at RUgamestore. Rules are 3 stock, and no items. There will also be a smash64 tournament the day before, and a Brawl tournament the day after melee with the same rules. They say that the entry fee is $10, and top 3 get prize money.

http://rugamestore.com/
if you didn't have an earlier join date i'd say you're a troll just by your name.

Ya know FoxLover494 or Marthfan1337

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Haha, I made this name when I was new to the internet and eager to join site. I was thinking to myself," im a smash player, and im 16", so I just combined the two. I was a little simple back then.

Yeah but the RUgamestore is small, they usually have one setup going for tournaments. Its about the size of the gamestop on 13th street, maybe a little bigger.

Linguini

Smash Master
Anyone want to play today(wednesday) like at night? Preferably on campus

Who lives in springs??

and is anyone going to that orlando melee tourney that i can get a ride with?

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Apparently Dennis has been not been giving a f*** for years. I present as evidence a picture of him when he was younger and on a white water rafting trip:

Top Bottom