• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I want to come and hang out :)

Also, I haven't posted here yet since me and Dewdadash are the only Brawl players in Gville who use SWF, but I'm going to be having a huge smashfest/free tournament at my apartment next Saturday (8/7). My roommates are gone so we will have the whole place to ourselves. Me and Josh will also be making food for everyone. Everyone is welcome :) It's gonna be fun
Max, next saturday? I thought you were talking about this saturday. I'll probably be headed back home before then next week. Tomorrow is my last day I have to show up to class btw. So we can smash whenever after tommorow, I just wont be in gainvesville next saturday for 2 weeks or so.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Smash at my place tonight. Come over after 5ish.

Directions: Go north on 13th, turn left onto 23rd Blvd (at Taco Bell). Turn right at next light. Cross Bridge. Turn left after bridge. Turn left into first parking lot. Park somewhere on the left (anywhere is fine). I'm building 11, top floor, door on the left.

Phone #: 850-819-6525. Call me if you need a ride. I'll probably be picking Josh up (your Mom coming tonight?*) and maybe Saiya.

*;)

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
Chris (my old roommate, Yoshi player) and I are going to FL from 8/14-8/22 (Saturday's).

I'll be able to smash anytime! Who is going to be in gville during that time frame?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
lol at "He’s known across the state for his strategy of running away from his opponents, he said." about Max. So funny. And Josh's comment about the SAT. That reporter just got trolled.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
lol this is not pro. Anyone who needs to be pro with the ladies just go to c-po.bigtittyhoes.com.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hey arent you psncrash or some **** on youtube?

when can i take your money?

and lol it was too funny for me not to post anything xD you going to tipped of 6?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
hey arent you psncrash or some **** on youtube?

when can i take your money?

and lol it was too funny for me not to post anything xD you going to tipped of 6?
You get that wild fantasy out of your head right now! And I think I am depends cause I have loooonnngggg work weeks now =/

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Yeah, I gotta admit I felt like a real-life criminal with all those **** cops. They shined the bright *** light on me and there was like 7 of 'em surrounding me. And there was a helicopter circling the complex in the sky. They were searching me for drugs and guns and ****. They tried to arrest me.

I hope I can pick melee back up real soon. Gainesville is only problematic without melee.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You get that wild fantasy out of your head right now! And I think I am depends cause I have loooonnngggg work weeks now =/
its happen b4 so stop lying to yourself. it was back then when i use to main peach at get 4 stocked 4. marth peach right after i lost to full metal xD. brah go havent seen you in a year im so... much better now :) plus i blaze from time to time now. smash is awesome that way lol

VGmasta

Smash Lord
<content redacted>
:laugh:, well it's a good thing I'm not sellin' that kinda illegal stuff irl.

what happened ricky?
I missed the last bus from campus the other night. So I had to walk all the way home. And the cops pulled me over on my way home. There were a ton of cops swarming around that area that night plus a helicopter circling the perimeter. I think they were looking for someone (armed and dangerous maybe) and they ended up pulling me over instead.

I could hear the one cop talking so much **** on his walkie talkie: "Richard White, 5'6", all black with dreads. He let us search him and we have his ID but his palms are sweating alot. I need back up to get over him and search." I nodded my head and laugh. Anybody that knows me will know my palms sweat all the time. Hell, my palms are sweating as I'm typing this message right now, :laugh:.

And they tried so hard to search me for illegal ****. The guy goes, "He has his dreads tied up, should we take the dread out of the tie". I'm like, "They're searching my hair too?!" The security is sooo tight on a brother out here :ohwell:.

I'm tellin' you, the cops are on me like flies on ****!! :laugh:

I hope everything is alright, Ricky.
I'm ok for now. Hopefully, things'll smooth out soon so I can get back into melee and show you what I learned while you were away all this time. I'll be back in a month or so if stuff goes really well really quickly. But that much can't be written in stone just yet; it's too soon to tell from this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom