• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gah I really need help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coo_Too_Tim

Smash Apprentice
I been looking through all the threads and I can't find out how to get my textures to work with Brawl+. The only part I can't figure out is where to put the file replacement file for my textures. It overwrites my SD loader file every time.

Plz can someone help me before I lose my mind?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Are u in the US? If so:

First, you need codemanager v.1.0, which lets you load any codes that you want. Download this, and put it on your computer, in a folder called "pc", which has any codes in .txt files. Download it:
Next, get Gecko1.9.01 (which goes in the apps folder, and the file needed in the root of the SD card for it, along with the .gct file that goes in the codes folder. Download the file that I have provided, and put all of its contents in the root of your sd card. Here is the Download link:
Next, go to codemanager, and download the .txt file at the Brawl Nightly Builds thread.

After that, load the codes with codemanager.

After THAT, play the game using Gecko, in the homebrew chanel. NOT Gecko OS!!!!

Enjoy.

Almas

Smash Lord
If your problem isn't resolved, continue it in an appropriate thread.

I gotta start delivering punishment for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom