• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
looks like all the best melee is going to be at PP's

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

But id be willing to have people over for friendlies :D

i have about 4 setups in my room.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
looks like all the best melee is going to be at PP's

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

But id be willing to have people over for friendlies :D

i have about 4 setups in my room.
sorry snap :(

But hey, you'll have druggedfox and possibly m2k!

Zone

Smash Champion
I think imma bail on this, it's not worth the risk of driving sleepy/ Cost of driving 9 hours alone. Maybe Next time. i couldn't get anyone to ride with me.

D

Deleted member

That still leaves my car and the 5 total people with no housing yet. Rayku's car is separate from my car.

I think there was some confusion.

Anyway, get back to me when housing is open.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if u cant find anyone closer to the venue pepper, i can help u out. i'm about an hour north of charlotte. id def. try to find someone around there first tho lol...

D

Deleted member

if u cant find anyone closer to the venue pepper, i can help u out. i'm about an hour north of charlotte. id def. try to find someone around there first tho lol...
1 hour's worth of gas is far cheaper than a hotel. I wouldn't mind the added distance.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think imma bail on this, it's not worth the risk of driving sleepy/ Cost of driving 9 hours alone. Maybe Next time. i couldn't get anyone to ride with me.
That sucks dude =( Hopefully for the next one you can make it. I think people will wanna come to that one more than this one even. =)

PP: How far are you from the Tourney? Could my car stop by your place Friday night?
Somewhere under an hour, but my parents might be EHHHHHH about having more people over, even if only for a while. We only have 2 setups as it is with 6-7 people to split on them haha.

making this
for sure
bringing sengin
and a friend
WORD

Mahone

Smash Champion
Just to remind you, Adam and I are winning teams.

Also, I have decided to enter singles and I want top 5, I got this.
But I'm coming :awesome:....

Also, I'm ready to falco ditto mm you if you want. And for the record, falco is easier than puff, now that i play both.

And... i need a teammate for this, but i know no one knows who i am, so i probably won't get any responses.... oh well

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
But I'm coming :awesome:....

Also, I'm ready to falco ditto mm you if you want. And for the record, falco is easier than puff, now that i play both.
Plank me again and I have no doubt we will have a very long match that I will make sure everyone watches. :glare:

Really though, I'll happily Falco ditto money match you, as well as with my Falcon/Fox/Marth/Puff. Yes, my Puff.

It's funny, now that I've been messing with her again, I see how unbelievably easy reacting to anything and resting is. I do hope you will show me just how easy Falco is. loool Should be good times.

Also, DruggedFox: Money match me, por favor.

DJRome

Smash Hero
Plank me again and I have no doubt we will have a very long match that I will make sure everyone watches. :glare:

Really though, I'll happily Falco ditto money match you, as well as with my Falcon/Fox/Marth/Puff. Yes, my Puff.

It's funny, now that I've been messing with her again, I see how unbelievably easy reacting to anything and resting is. I do hope you will show me just how easy Falco is. loool Should be good times.

no matter what happens, the result will be terrible and glorious

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Ohhh these matches sound fun looking forward to playing them; yay dittos

And yeah sleepy you garbs, but you're featured because your name attracts more people to the venue <3

Mahone

Smash Champion

Naw, i won't plank you, that was a one time thing.

Ok, i'll do G&W vs your puff for 5 i guess.

Top Bottom