• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lmao i thought you were just kidding dj

dont quit melee until u can teach me shiek.

than when im better than you

u can quit.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I don't know if I'm going to enter singles.
I'm bringing 64.
DJ, are you coming to this?

Husband

Smash Lord
PP is right. Its about time we step up the hate on people.

Ok, I gots to say something. Im from back in the day where hating WAS melee. If you didnt hate, you wouldnt win (unless you were azen).

SOOOO, Smashers these days are lil *****es! If plank took my money and ran, I'd be at his ****ing door. Anyone remember Wes or DA Dave? Wtf do you think they would do if ***** *** PLANK took their money. ***** would be dead right now.

On top of that, Brawl sucks ***. Non competitive waste of time. And I think Mango proved that ****! All it did was **** up the melee scene and took us a step back from being more competitive.

PP- I'm gonna kick your *** when I come down there. Shove my sword so far up your feathery ***!

Lastly, **** PLANK IN HIS MOTHERFURKING ***. HE SINGLE HANDEDLY IS MESSING UP OUR COMMUNITY. STOP STEALING MONEY YOU ****ING PRICK

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university

Ok, I gots to say something. Im from back in the day where hating WAS melee. If you didnt hate, you wouldnt win (unless you were azen).

SOOOO, Smashers these days are lil *****es! If plank took my money and ran, I'd be at his ****ing door. Anyone remember Wes or DA Dave? Wtf do you think they would do if ***** *** PLANK took their money. ***** would be dead right now.

On top of that, Brawl sucks ***. Non competitive waste of time. And I think Mango proved that ****! All it did was **** up the melee scene and took us a step back from being more competitive.

PP- I'm gonna kick your *** when I come down there. Shove my sword so far up your feathery ***!

Lastly, **** PLANK IN HIS MOTHERFURKING ***. HE SINGLE HANDEDLY IS MESSING UP OUR COMMUNITY. STOP STEALING MONEY YOU ****ING PRICK
nice .

strawhats

Smash Master

DAMN....dis ***** went in. So much truth in this post holy ****.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
is there anybody that could possibly house me saturday night? if there isn't, then that's fine and I'll just drive back that night, but it'd be nice to be able to have the extra time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Aight, well if we're about hating now, then I'm gonna hate on how some washed up rusty sword havin loud mouth is comin in MY thread talkin about doin ANYTHING. Where were YOU when I was in your own region running train? MD/VA pride is the glory days huh?

BUT, I do agree that we need to go make some heads roll. It is TIME we made dang sure people know that you cannot steal from USA and get away with it. Which is why we must **** the **** out of Armada next time he comes here! Euro **** comin out onto OUR soil taking OUR money. Dang shame and USA needs to show him what happens when you bring your pasty Peach to the home of the brave.

Also finally enjoy your face while you can because soon you're gonna have birdprints alllll over it.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
Aight, well if we're about hating now, then I'm gonna hate on how some washed up rusty sword havin loud mouth is comin in MY thread talkin about doin ANYTHING. Where were YOU when I was in your own region running train? MD/VA pride is the glory days huh?

BUT, I do agree that we need to go make some heads roll. It is TIME we made dang sure people know that you cannot steal from USA and get away with it. Which is why we must **** the **** out of Armada next time he comes here! Euro **** comin out onto OUR soil taking OUR money. Dang shame and USA needs to show him what happens when you bring your pasty Peach to the home of the brave.

Also finally enjoy your face while you can because soon you're gonna have birdprints alllll over it.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

just

jesus

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

Stfu Kevin you can only say that **** because you have the body of a 400 pound gorilla wearing a wife-beater. And you beat Wife! get at me son!

:)

Top Bottom