• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
oh......@sleepy =(

And for the record, I did beat m2k in one marth ditto(2 stock) at wgf but it was one game and he was switching between brawl and melee.

Still, I don't know how many others could do so under those circumstances. I'm interested in trying my hand at them when he's playing more Melee. =)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
M2k has now been pulled off my caravan.

But that's okay, because DruggedFox is now in my car pool. :awesome:

*Waits to see DF's name added on the thread*
I'll still try to find some way to this, even though I do not know of any other NC-bound GA carpools.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Vist is showing up?!?!? :awesome:

Someone finally gonna teach me how to play :luigi:. Hyesz?!?!

Seagull, who are you bringing?

And if you don't have a teammate, wouldn't it rock to team w/a fellow Wolf main? Just saying. :011:

M2k has now been pulled off my caravan.

But that's okay, because DruggedFox is now in my car pool. :awesome:

*Waits to see DF's name added on the thread*

Except you. :bee:

(Even if you haven't, I still have faith that you can.)
I'm teaming with my ride Ct. I'm also going with Tiger.

strawhats

Smash Master
So we got mango, pp, m2k, hbox interest, shiz maybe? (Maybe juan will convince him to go)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
No its the same room as last time but we still have the lobby and ****.

Ill most likely make the cash from the door from this one to get a better venue for G6-3

Warning: if you have a problem with the venue being too small, dont come. yes it might get hot. Yes you might have to stand around some smelly smashers, but im asking you guys to PLEASE bear with me for one more day, Just one more tournament, then Big venue.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Hmm, not sure what's happening exactly... but between kazoo/rayku/sleepy I *think* I have a ride somewhere? Hopefully going to this, gotta talk to people about teaming.

Tourney sounds even more hype than the last one

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Hmm, not sure what's happening exactly... but between kazoo/rayku/sleepy I *think* I have a ride somewhere? Hopefully going to this, gotta talk to people about teaming.

Tourney sounds even more hype than the last one
I would really love to play some seriously and or money match you at this if you come.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
sorry guys i dont think ill be entering melee singles at this. I've been really depressed today and the P5 incident is the final straw. I'm not in an emotional state where I could stand even a 0.1% chance of first. I think I might retire soon. I also think I have to go back home soon to help my mom

Mew2King

King of the Mews
sure thanks, but im still not sure if i want to enter this time. It's not really just from this, I've been kind of depressed other things (it's not all smash related) that I don't really wanna talk about at least not publicly. As far as smash wise goes, I can say I have literally zero confidence in myself anymore and I can't stop thinking about how the bad-guys always get their way. It's an issue of fairness that has always bothered me ever since I was a little . People have stolen from me so many times and I'm tired of being the victim of unfortunate events. In a way I know that can sound selfish but I don't think it is after a point it just gets ridiculous. I wish I lived in an anime with happy endings where good guys get what they deserve. I know that as far as the pound5 incident goes you are double the factor of me, but to me this is just whipped cream on the top of an ice cream made of evil which makes me stressed about the past building up to make me punished for things I don't think I deserve (some of the events I have documented here http://www.myspace.com/mew2king but many, many events have happened after that, with MLG Dallas ban being the biggest of them, which was my dream to win). Because I've always been one to believe that people should get what they deserve, and this has made me look down on most of mankind as evil and today is further making me question of I can honestly believe a god exists and ultimately if I will go to heaven or hell or nothingness in the afterlife. The other non-smash related thing I'd rather keep to myself at least for now. The way I think is pretty deep and connects a lot of things together and shouldn't be further said on smashboards so I will stop here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well hey listen Jason, my aim is drpeepeef if you want/need to aim me and you already have my number if you'd rather call. This is definitely a more personal conversation that I would be more than willing to help you with.

Stay positive and come to G6 so we can have a good time man. <3 Until then I'll be around to help you keep positive. =)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
I'll need some alcohol to speak my true mind so that will have to wait until in person if I can still make it (more likely than not I can make it I think)

btw i edited my other post above a bunch of times sorry about that I tend to do that a lot I think it's a habit or something

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright man whatever you want to do. There are people that care about you dude so hang in there until you can talk about it. =)

Top Bottom