• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Crimson: I'll know by Saturday if I'm going or not. If not you can have my housing if that's okay. <3

Also, hmph @ no teammate PMs LOL. I'm really good at teams, I promise. =D
Redd is such a G. Someone should team with him. Hes amazing.

But don't let me make you think about not going. I'll sleep in my car if I have to. I've done it for tournaments before lol.

(I probably won't do it for this tournament cause I don't know if it will be worth all that but we'll see lol)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
redd, you should team with yay if he's coming.

other than that, i can't think of any real adequate partners for you lol. maybe cam if he attends and doesn't have a teammate.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
welp, the rest of NC is pretty much scrubby, so i hope you ride down with someone good that'll team with you or something.

maybe m2k will team? lulz.

edit: maybe DJ or Theo would be a decent teammate actually.

Laserbeam

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm thinking of maybe coming out to check out the tournament. I'm not a top level player, though. Would this be a bad idea? Kind of curious how these things go down.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I hope I'm able to go to this.

If I'm able to go, would anyone want to team with me? It would be fun to team with someone outside of GA. If not, then I can probably team with Lounis if he decides to go.

Laserbeam

Smash Rookie
Just got a hold of a wii and popped in the game I ordered of off amazon....I am pitifully rusty. This will take some doing.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I suppose mango is deconfirmed for this as he will be leaving NC two days before this tournament.

so im back on the teams market. Yay/Redd anyone wanna team with me?

V1CE

Smash Champion
WHY AM I NOT A FEATURED PLAYER!!! LOL jk also i might enter melee for the **** of it... if i have money. If not then **** idk... I hope everything goes well... Also luis wants to know if he can come to this and maybe sell some xs drinks?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for this. Me and arch have a new secret team combo that will allow us to win.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
WHY AM I NOT A FEATURED PLAYER!!! LOL jk also i might enter melee for the **** of it... if i have money. If not then **** idk... I hope everything goes well... Also luis wants to know if he can come to this and maybe sell some xs drinks?
Luis is always welcome at my tournaments.

@Fiz. Dwam

Top Bottom