• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Adam better still be teaming with me.

If I find out he has a prior engagement though, I'd definitely team with Redd. That guy is SOOOO good and he's nice as hell.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so like...jim and I need a ride to this now. and jim really wants to come to this cuz he hasnt been to a tourney in forever. so if anyone is willing to come get us or anything...hit me up please. =]

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lucas, if you're not there....well...someone would care.
<3

*crashes through the wall in a suit, holding a mic*
??
maybe? :o
<3

Also

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I really hope my dad's bday plans aren't this weekend................................

I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go to this now...

:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Hmm....This would be my first tournament. I'd have to stay the night because I can't drive after 9.

I don't know what it means by The Wingate by the Windham Hotel....so I'd probably get lost.

I have a big gaping black hole of nervousness that is eating away at my innards. Ugh.

Plus I'd have to battle my parents about this.
AND I'd have to fight past my laziness.

Hmmm....do any of you have anything to say that could motivate me to go?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Hmm....This would be my first tournament. I'd have to stay the night because I can't drive after 9.

I don't know what it means by The Wingate by the Windham Hotel....so I'd probably get lost.

I have a big gaping black hole of nervousness that is eating away at my innards. Ugh.

Plus I'd have to battle my parents about this.
AND I'd have to fight past my laziness.

Hmmm....do any of you have anything to say that could motivate me to go?
Show and yell Stack it up when PP 3-0s M2k on GF. :awesome:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...teams.

well, i'm probably teaming with sneak, so i'm out of that discussion.

gboro, get at me about rides if you want one. don't slack off. right now it's me, i assume sneak, and shaq (a player from UNCG). so behr, 313, matt, smith, and anyone else from gboro, if you want one of those last 2 seats, you better say something.

or you will be left behind. cause if my boy zak comes with shaq, somebody gettin left.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Is this the same moose who used to go to gamers edge?
Nope. Sorry for the disappointment. :C

Why?

I'd love to see PP battle...

Ugh. I don't know whether I want to go or not. There'd be so much **** I'd have to deal with. And yea, I just combined "there would" into "there'd be".
Get at meh.

Zone

Smash Champion
I wanna go to this, I'll let you know what's up when I get off work depends how long the drive is.

Edit: ehh, I dunno 9 hours is rough all by myself :( I'll try to convince people to ride with me

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Bought my plane ticket. I'll be here definitely. Thanks in advance for the ride CT. Any MM's Nc?

I'm gonna bring my Wii too, but not a Tv cause I'm flying and that'd be 20 extra dollars to put it under the plane.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
If Mr. Ethan Dogan comes, I will def have to show up.

Dogy, you tryna team with an IC lol? I know you teamed with an IC last time you came to NC so I'll make this a tradition, officially. I'll even name our team Metal Slug 3. And we can play MvC afterwards and walk off into the sunset. :)

<3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Is door fee waived if I just bring a Wii?

I'll also record and upload any matches saved on my Wii. I just ask that they be saved to the SD card. And please, not too many friendlies recorded. MM's and tourney matches are preferred.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Crimson: I'll know by Saturday if I'm going or not. If not you can have my housing if that's okay. <3

Also, hmph @ no teammate PMs LOL. I'm really good at teams, I promise. =D

Top Bottom